Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build uses the Ranger skills Zojun's Shot and Point Blank Shot to do massive damage over a short distance.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/No profession Expertise=12+1 Marksmanship=12+1+3][Prepared Shot][Zojun's Shot][Point Blank Shot][Optional][Optional][Optional][Asuran Scan][Read the Wind][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ranger Optionals
- Warrior Optionals
- PvE Optionals
- Rune of Superior Marksmanship, Rune of Superior Vigor, Rune of Minor Expertise, Runes of Vitae, Scout's or Survivor Insignias
- Sundering Flatbow of Fortitude if using Read the Wind such as Drago's Flatbow, Droknar's Flatbow, Nooseknitter's Flatbow or Urgoz's Flatbow. If not, use a Longbow instead.
- Maintain your Preparation
- Activate Optional Skills like "Dodge This!", Drunken Master, "I Am the Strongest!", Flurry or Lightning Reflexes for more Damage/IAS
- When entering fight, activate Asuran Scan and attack with Zojun's Shot & Point Blank Shot
- Use Prepared Shot if running out of energy
- Expert Focus instead of Read the Wind
- Rapid Fire instead of Read the Wind
- Favorable Winds if not using Read the Wind
- Expert's Dexterity for 33% IAS and +Damage (put 16 in Expertise and 13 in Marksmanship to avoid lack of energy)
- Marksman's Wager for better energy management
- Glass Arrows for more damage (not useful in longer fights because of energy problems, unless you are having another resource of energy such as bip)