This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Necromancer build designed to spread AIDS and provide strong pressure while being usable as an Offensive and Defensive split .
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any Blood=12+1+1 soulre=9+1 Curses=9][Optional][Faintheartedness][Life Siphon][Oppressive Gaze][Barbed Signet][Angorodon's Gaze][Strip Enchantment][Res Sig][/build]
- [["You're All Alone!"]
- [[Empathic Removal]
- [[Expel Hexes]
- [[Icy Veins@13]
- [["It's Just a Flesh Wound."@3]
- [[Spoil Victor@14]
- [[Weaken Knees]
- [[Victory is Mine@10] in RA
- [[Blood of the Aggressor] for Faint</pvxbig>
- 5x Tormentor's/Undertaker's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Soul Reaping
- Minor Blood
- Barbed Spear of Defense, 10% recharge
- Blood Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Crippling Spear of Defense, +5 energy (substitute high set weapon for YAA)
- Blood Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Barbed Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Maintain Barbed Signet for bleeding spam and req for energy gain from Angorodon's Gaze
- Use Life Siphon to spread health degen on backlines.
- Use Strip Enchantment & Blood of the Aggressor as a spike support.
- Use Oppressive Gaze for AIDS spam
- If equipped, use YAA as a defensive snare + weakness when 8v8 and offensively on split.
- If equipped, use Icy Veins as a spike skill.
- Flesh of My Flesh for Resurrection Signet.
- Enfeeble for Blood of Aggressor or Faint
- 10 Tactics and 8+1 Soul Reaping to match Tactics shield spec.
- Victory is Mine in RA Blood 12+1+1 10 Tactics 8+1 Soul Reaping
- General Anti-Caster.