Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Necromancer build designed to spread AIDS and provide strong pressure while being usable as an Offensive and Defensive split .
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any Blood=12+1+1 soulre=9+1 Curses=9][Optional][Faintheartedness][Life Siphon][Oppressive Gaze][Barbed Signet][Angorodon's Gaze][Strip Enchantment][Res Sig][/build]
- [["You're All Alone!"]
- [[Empathic Removal]
- [[Expel Hexes]
- [[Icy Veins@13]
- [["It's Just a Flesh Wound."@3]
- [[Spoil Victor@14]
- [[Weaken Knees]
- [[Victory is Mine@10] in RA
- [[Blood of the Aggressor] for Faint</pvxbig>
- 5x Tormentor's/Undertaker's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Soul Reaping
- Minor Blood
- Barbed Spear of Defense, 10% recharge
- Blood Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Crippling Spear of Defense, +5 energy (substitute high set weapon for YAA)
- Blood Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Barbed Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Maintain Barbed Signet for bleeding spam and req for energy gain from Angorodon's Gaze
- Use Life Siphon to spread health degen on backlines.
- Use Strip Enchantment & Blood of the Aggressor as a spike support.
- Use Oppressive Gaze for AIDS spam
- If equipped, use YAA as a defensive snare + weakness when 8v8 and offensively on split.
- If equipped, use Icy Veins as a spike skill.
- Flesh of My Flesh for Resurrection Signet.
- Enfeeble for Blood of Aggressor or Faint
- 10 Tactics and 8+1 Soul Reaping to match Tactics shield spec.
- Victory is Mine in RA Blood 12+1+1 10 Tactics 8+1 Soul Reaping
- General Anti-Caster.