Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zaishen Nuking is a form of farming Balthazar Faction that is not unlike Zaishen Trapping. It utilizes high AoE damage from Fire Elementalists to destroy NPCs in the Zaishen Elite and Challenge missions. A Zaishen Nuke team is commonly consisted of:
How to nuke ZaishenEdit
Zaishen nuking is incredibly straightforward. Each party member does their respective job. i.e. the three nuker elementalists cast high-damage AoE spells and the healer uses healing and protective spells to keep the team alive.
Useful tips for SurvivingEdit
- If fighting the four elementalists (Obsidian Spikers), Maintain Protective Spirit party-wide (monk), or keep Shelter up (ritualist). If using a Hero healer, Micro this. A nuker with Cry of Frustration is an asset against this team.
- Always bring effective condition and hex removal and/or regen to counter the mixed Degen team.
- To combat the ViM trappers, move around the arena to avoid their traps.
- To combat the IWAY Warriors, have an ele spec in Earth for Ward Against Melee to greatly mitigate damage from them.
What Elementalist Skills to BringEdit
- If using many DoTAoE spells, consider bringing an elementalist with Deep Freeze and/or Ice Spikes or Earthen Shackles
- These and other similar skills can help the Healer deal with the Degen team
- Can disrupt Obsidian spikes. One of few ways to survive an obsidian spike with 10+ spikers.
- Usable to great effect against the IWAY team.
- Incredibly useful in a predominantly fire nuking team.
- Non-Water AoE snare.
- great energy management synergy with Rodgort's Invocation
- Mesmer Primary nukers for Fast Casting.
Comparison to TrappingEdit
- Stronger against degen and obsidian teams
- Generally slower than trapping
- Much weaker against VIM trapping team.