Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Annihilation is one of the many types of matches in the Hero's Ascent. The objective to winning an annihilation match is to simply kill everything, including NPCs such as:
- Rule number one about an annihilation match is to stay alive; although it is never guaranteed that you will stay alive, there are many ways to help.
- Don't over extend. Over extending is the act of running out of the healing reach of your monk, thus making him have to run farther into the fray.
- Call dangerous conditions. Whenever you have a condition that seriously jeopardizes your build, call it (Such as: "Blind on four!"). RC monks can't tell when you have Blind or Daze on you!
- NEVER stand in choke points! Choke points are narrow corridors in which AoE spells are most effective (due to the minimal kiting space)
- ALWAYS ressurect your teammates as soon as they die. Everyone has an important role in a HA team, and with one person taken out, your team is that much less effective.
- When everyones DP starts to get high (especially that of the monks), kill the ghostly hero. Doing so will give your team a nice morale boost.
- NEVER let your team stand near the enemy priest when many of the opposing players are dead. If they resurrect at the 2 minute interval, they will have full energy, and this can be hard on your team if you have been fighting.
- Strategize when to kill the priest. An appropriate time to kill priest, for example, would be at a minute and 30 seconds (on the 2 minute interval) after killing a few of the opposing players.