- Use Deadly Paradox before your chain
- Make sure that your target is Poisoned before using Signet of Toxic Shock
- Resurrect dead teammates as needed.
- Deadly Arts: this atribute should be as high as possible because most of your skills are using this attribute.
- Shadow Arts: can provide some self-heals.
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/any deadly=12][Augury of Death][Deadly Paradox][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Optional][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Always have Deadly Arts maxed
- Provides a cheap Deep Wound.
- Makes your chain cast and recharge faster. Because of its high energy cost, energy management is needed.
- A low-energy, ranged lead attack.
- Inflict poison for the following Signet of Toxic Shock while knocking down your target.
- Moderate damage to finish your target off.
The following professions' primary attributes can help with energy management:
- Necromancer - Soul Reaping.
- Elementalist - used with Ether Prism for energy management and a panic button.
Optional Skills Edit
The Optional skills should provide energy-management, self-heal or increased damage.
- Toxic Chill (Poison for SoTS, additional damage)
- Signet of Lost Souls (e-management, minor self-heal; necromancer primary is needed)
- Vile Miasma (additional damage + degen)
- Ether Prism (energy management, minor anti-spike capability, requires elementalist primary)
- Signet of Judgment (knockdown, additional damage)
- Castigation Signet (e-management, additional damage)
- Ray of Judgment (additional damage while enemy is knocked down)
- Radiant Insignias
- Hale Staff of Fortitude with "Hale and Hearty" inscription