Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a ritualist who can keep a foe under decent pressure, assist in running amber in Fort Aspenwood, and in some cases, capture amber mines
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Elementalist Channeling=12+1+2 Air_Magic=12 Spawning_Power=3+1][Spirit Rift][Lamentation][Renewing Surge][Glimmering Mark][Storm Djinn's Haste][Gale][Spirit Siphon][Bloodsong][/build] </pvxbig>
- Stalwart Insignia on head, hands, and feet
- Survivor Insignia on you chest and legs
- A major channeling rune
- A minor spawning/restoration rune
- Best vigor rune you can afford
- Bohdalz's Fury is an ideal channeling staff
- Use skills Lamentation, Renewing Surge, and Glimmering Mark to keep a single foe under decent pressure.
- While those skills are recharging, select a different target and use Spirit Rift and Gale if needed
- Keep a Spirit of Bloodsong in the area so that you can draw energy from it quickly and for added damage from Lamentation
- Use Storm Djinn's Haste to flee from foes quickly
- Mesmers in general are a pain.
- Glyph of Swiftness (replace Lamentation)
- Ancestor's Rage (replace Storm Djinn's Haste)
- Spirit Light (replace Gale)
This build does not have any healing. You may want to consider bringing Spirit Light.