Orbital Death Cannon for PVE HM / NM.
Provides good DPS support, and for monks going H/H.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer Smiting=12+1+1 Inspiration=12][Optional][Auspicious Incantation][Arcane Echo][RoJ]["You Move Like A Dwarf!"]["Finish Him!"][Optional][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support for frontline / aggro / finish.
- Holy Wrath to be cast on a frontliners / spiked ally.
- Mantra of Resolve to counter interrupt heavy areas.
- Strength of Honor to support a melee ally.
- Judge's Intervention for minions.
- Technobabble and Epidemic, combined with "You Move Like A Dwarf!" for caster balls.
- Pain Inverter for spike heavy areas.
- Reversal Of Damage or Smite Hex for general protection.
- Summon Ice Imp can replace "You Move Like A Dwarf!" for AOE snaring targets into the Ray.
- Balthazar's Aura on frontliners, although it is sensitive to AoE panic. Must be used in conjonction with Auspicious Incantation.
- Armor Survivor Set Recommended.
- Weapons 20/20 smite.
- Cast Arcane Echo -> Ray of Judgment -> Auspicious Incantation -> echoed Ray of Judgment -> "You Move Like A Dwarf!" -> "Finish Him!".
- Arcane Echo can be recycled for other skills, such as Pain Inverter, "You Move Like A Dwarf!".
- Auspicious Incantation can be used on any spell (Arcane Echo or Balthazar's Aura are good candidates) to regain energy.
- Standard AoE panic, especially in hard mode, hence the need for snares to be effective. Best used on static targets such as backline ritualists and monks.
- Not suitable for heroes.
- Mesmer Primary can be suitable since there is no Divine Favour involved. Less effective damage.