Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orbital Death Cannon for PVE HM / NM.
Provides good DPS support, and for monks going H/H.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer Smiting=12+1+1 Inspiration=12][Optional][Auspicious Incantation][Arcane Echo][RoJ]["You Move Like A Dwarf!"]["Finish Him!"][Optional][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support for frontline / aggro / finish.
- Holy Wrath to be cast on a frontliners / spiked ally.
- Mantra of Resolve to counter interrupt heavy areas.
- Strength of Honor to support a melee ally.
- Judge's Intervention for minions.
- Technobabble and Epidemic, combined with "You Move Like A Dwarf!" for caster balls.
- Pain Inverter for spike heavy areas.
- Reversal Of Damage or Smite Hex for general protection.
- Summon Ice Imp can replace "You Move Like A Dwarf!" for AOE snaring targets into the Ray.
- Balthazar's Aura on frontliners, although it is sensitive to AoE panic. Must be used in conjonction with Auspicious Incantation.
- Armor Survivor Set Recommended.
- Weapons 20/20 smite.
- Cast Arcane Echo -> Ray of Judgment -> Auspicious Incantation -> echoed Ray of Judgment -> "You Move Like A Dwarf!" -> "Finish Him!".
- Arcane Echo can be recycled for other skills, such as Pain Inverter, "You Move Like A Dwarf!".
- Auspicious Incantation can be used on any spell (Arcane Echo or Balthazar's Aura are good candidates) to regain energy.
- Standard AoE panic, especially in hard mode, hence the need for snares to be effective. Best used on static targets such as backline ritualists and monks.
- Not suitable for heroes.
- Mesmer Primary can be suitable since there is no Divine Favour involved. Less effective damage.