Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Guild Wars 2 lies on our door step, so I have decided to share my personal Hero Healer build which has been of great help whilst heroing my way through Hard Mode in contexts such as Guild Wars Beyond, Domain of Anguish, Underworld, Fissure of Woe and PvE in general. The main advantage of this Healer build is that it will never hit the bottom of its energy reserves, allowing it to spam its skills indefinitely. I hope it renders you aid.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Ritualist EnergyStorage=12+1+3 RestorationMagic=12][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][Life][Vengeful Weapon][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
The first optional slot should be utilized either with a support skill, or an extra healing skill. The ones I've used most are as follows:
- Spirit Transfer for generic extra healing, quite useful in case of heavy spikes.
- Pure Was Li Ming for areas in which conditions are spammed party-wise.
- Rejuvenation last but not least, as it is the one I find of best general usage in combination with a ST Ritualist.
For the second optional, I highly suggest you equip a Resurresction skill.
- Flesh of My Flesh for generic, comfortable resurrection.
- Death Pact Signet for quicker but riskier resurrection, only to use if experienced and confident in the team's abilities (not recommended for Elite Missions if unexperienced).
- Armor: a Rune of Superior Energy Storage in the headpiece, full Survivor, full Vitae, greatest Rune of Vigor possible.
- Weapons: a martial weapon of enchanting (preferably melee, as it would draw less agro) and a shield with a handle of devotion/fortitude and a context-appropriate inscription.
There is no need to micro this hero further than the following:
- Set this hero to "Avoid Combat"
- Flag the hero as far as possible from the rest of the party (without exceeding spellcasting range) as to avoid direct agro of mobs.
- Watch the hero's energy in case it fails to maintain Ether Renewal (although it is highly unlikely).
- Disenchantment is the main issue, but the second point in the "Usage" section should prevent it most of the time.
- Interruption of the elite skill is the second largest issue, but it is countered most of the time the same way as the main issue.
- Indeed, it lacks hex removal, but you must understand this is because I tend to equip most of my offensive team with an effective hex-removal skill such as Hex Eater Signet.
Special emphasis on the flagging of this hero must be made; it could mean the difference between a wipe or a breeze.
See also Edit
--Clan of Onewing 15:01, May 17, 2012 (UTC)