Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Dervish using this build has a good damage output with a Deep wound and Enchantment removal. Through the Use of Earth prayer skills a incredible resilience is achieved. Tough as Stone!
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [Build prof=D/any Scy=12+1+1 Earth=12+3 Mysticism=3][Vital Boon][Reaper's sweep][Victorious sweep][Signet of pious light][Aura of Thorns][Aura of holy Might (Luxon)][Conviction][Sand Shards][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maxed Armor with best Vigor rune you can afford
- Mix of survivors and radiant insignias
- (Health should be around 480 without Scythe and Energy around 30)
- Maxed Scythe of Fortitude with a 15^50 Inscr. and 20% of AP
- Defensive set: Shield with 45 health boost while enchanted and wand with 5 Energy boost
- Any Longbow for pulling
- During fights maintain Vital Boon and Aura of holy Might
- When there are physical attackers maintain convictions as well
- Cast Sand shards as often as possible in order to create sandstorms more often
- When attacking use the skills 2-3. Be careful with the timing of 2, as the effects are quite different
- Use Aura of Thorns as a snare
- When low on health use Vital Boon and Signet opl. for a spike heal
- General Anti-melee
- Very heavy enchantment removal
- By using Unseen Fury instead of conviction stances can be removes too, making you unblockable most of the time