Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use Pious Renewal as fuel for the attack skills. Due to Aura of Holy Might every attack will result in mass damage.
Note: PvX wiki had not yet updated the new Dervish skills, so to properly see (and test ;)) this build, upload to Guild Wars.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/any ScytheMastery=12+1+3 Mysticism=12+1][Pious Assault][Eremite's Attack][Irresistible Sweep][Heart of Fury][Pious Renewal][Optional][Optional][Aura of Holy Might][/build] </pvxbig>
- Optional 1: "I Am The Strongest" for extra damage.
- Optional 2: "Intimidating Aura" for extra durability.
- If in posession of alcohol, swap Heart of Fury for Drunken Master
- Survivor's insignias, rune of Superior Scythe Mastery, rune of Minor Mysticism.
- Sundering Scythe of Fortitude.
Note: The build does not depend on this precise armorment, with exception of the runes. So be creative :)
Precast Aura of Holy Might before the battle. Run in while casting Pious Renewal and start chopping at your enemies. Cast Pious Renewal as soon as possible every time as fuel for your attack skills and enemy enchantment removal, if present. When you have enough adrenaline, activate Heart of Fury.
- Heavy Enchantment removal such as Well of the Profane.
- Not using Pious Renewal as soon as possible