Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Using Onslaught this Build is able to provide massive KD plus daze and deep wound while still having a well working defense
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Secondary WindPrayers=10+1 Mysticism=8+1+1 Hammermastery=12][Hammer Bash][Crushing Blow][Overbearing Smash][Pious Restoration][Grenth's Fingers][Vow of Piety][Onslaught][Resurrection Signet][/build]
For CM or AB replace the res signet with one of the following:
- [[Aura Slicer@10]:For causing cracked armor
- [[Rending Touch@10]:Use to remove Grenth's Fingers to remove an enchantement on your foe while gaining adrenalin and losing two conditions
- [[Attacker's Insight@11]:To counter melees
- [[Harrier's Grasp@11]:For crippeling running foes and quickly remove crippling and a additional condition
- [[Rending Aura]:To remove enchantments with Crushing Blow and Overbearing Smash plus causing cracked armor
- [[Distracting Blow]:To interupt foes for example after standing up from your knock down
- +1 Mysticism helm
- Minor mysticism rune , a Minor Wind prayers and full Vitae for rest of pieces.
- Survivor/blessed insignias on all pieces.
- Sundering Hammer of Fortitude
- Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude
- Ebon Hammer of Fortitude against Warriors
- Defensive Set
- Cast Vow of Piety
- Maintain Vow of Piety by letting end Onslaught first, before you recast it
- Maintain Onslaught
- Cast Onslaught/Grenth's Fingers -> Pious Restoration to cure two hexes
- Cast Grenth' Fingers -> Pious Restoration to cure two hexes and conditions and spread the conditions to nearby foes
- Use Hammer Bash -> Crushing blow to deal damage and a deep wound
- Use Hammer Bash -> Overbearing Smash to daze enemy casters
- too much meleehate
- Diversion on any keyskill
Use a Sword or Axe instead