Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Maintain +33% ias, 75% chance to block and increase critical hit rate of your axe or scythe.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any tactics=12+2+1 str=3+1][optional][whirlwind attack][optional][optional]["For Great Justice!"]["fear me!"][soldier's stance][save yourselves][/build] Optional slots for:
- Axe Attacks (put 12+1 in Axe Mastery):
- [[Cyclone Axe@13]
- [[Agonizing Chop@13]
- Scythe Attacks (put 12 in Scythe Mastery):
- [[Eremite's Attack@12]
- [[Mystic Sweep@12]
- [[Zealous Sweep@12]
- Hammer Attacks (put 12+1 in Hammer Mastery):
- [[Auspicious blow@13]
- [[Crude Swing@13]
- [["I Am The Strongest"@5]
- [[Asuran Scan]
- [[Sunspear Rebirth Signet]
- other skills such as [[Death's Charge] or [[Enduring Harmony](synergy with FGJ and your other shout)
- Survivor insignias with superior Vigor rune and rune of clarity.
- 15^50 scythe or axe, preferably zealous
- Maintain "Fear Me!" and Soldier's Stance.
- Use the rest of your skills on recharge.
- Use Dwarven Stability to maintain Soldier's Stance at lower tactics.
- Swords, Daggers can also be used but these builds tend to suffer from a lack of energy.
- Replace "Fear Me!" with "To The Limit!"
- General anti-melee such as blind, anti-melee hexes, etc...