Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is a Warrior build used for farming Cultist Rajazan (in Normal Mode) for the elusive Rajazan's Fervor. This build not only has a high survivability rate with running to Rajazan but can also kill him quickly & with great ease without having to hit, run & eventually degen to death. It relies on a Tactics/Swordsmanship combo to aid with the run ("Charge!", Defensive Stance & Healing Signet) & the final kill (Riposte & Deadly Riposte.)
Attributes and Skills Edit
[build prof=Warrior/Any Strength=9 Swordsmanship=9 Tactics=12+1+1]["Charge!"][Defensive Stance][Sprint][Riposte][Deadly Riposte][Frenzy][Healing Signet][Feel No Pain][/build]
Feel No Pain can also be swapped out for another favored heal, an IAS or another affordable attack skill. (Note : Energy is rarely an issue & Conditions will be transferred to you via Rajazan's Plague Touch.)
- Counterattack or Power Attack as an energy based attack.
- "Dodge This!" for an extra spammable attack skill.
- Flail to build adrenaline faster.
- Full Knights Insignia's.
- Best Vigor Rune.
- Minor Strength.
- +5 Energy, +30HP Weapon for run. (Optional for the kill.)
- Max Damage Vampiric/Furious/Sundering, 15^50, +30HP. (Zealous isn't necessary but can still work.)
- +30HP, Received Physical Damage -5% (20%)/+45HP, Received Physical Damage -2% Stance Sheild.
- Longbow for pulling.
The Run Edit
- Starting from Harvest temple and head down the steps until the Shiroken start charging you. I recommend this running order: Sprint > "Charge!" & Defensive Stance > Repeat. Make sure to use "Charge!" & then Defensive Stance straight after to help cut down the amount of Debilitating Shot's that get through. Note - Sprint & Defensive Stance will cancel each other as they're both Stances.
- Once past the groups of Shiroken you'll find yourself at a Res Shrine. Regardless of your alignment the Priest will heal you, take this opportunity to regen your health & energy.
- When regen'd make your way towards the Creeping Carp, as you reach the skeletal remains they will head towards you. As they start towards you turn & Sprint back, head down the lower path & follow it past where the Creeping Carp were waiting.
- Keep Sprinting & "Charge!"ing towards the open area ignoring any Kraken Spawn that may Hex you, or Luxon Assassin's that spawn on your left.
- You'll find yourself running down a narrowish corridor with Shiroken charging you. Go back to using Sprint > "Charge!" & Defensive Stance > Repeat, at the end stick to the right hand wall & keep heading upwards avoiding the Saltspray Dragons.
- As you reach the end of the wall Rajazan will be to your left surrounded by his outcasts. Simply Sprint/"Charge!" straight past them. They will de-aggro rather quickly leaving you trapped in a little alcove/cul-de-sac. (If they don't de-aggro quickly you can continue to Sprint/"Charge!" around & they will lose interest.)
The Pull Edit
Use your Longbow to attract Rajazan.
- As you fire at him his whole group will become aggro'd but just turn & Sprint/"Charge!" away whilst trying to keep Rajazan as close as you can. This is an annoying pull to make but if done correctly, Rajazan will not de-aggro but his group of outcasts will return to their patrol.
- If the whole group stay aggro'd just Sprint/"Charge!" around until they return to their patrol.
Killing Rajazan Edit
The easiest part of the whole run as it only takes a minute or two. Rajazan's only hard hitting skill is Unholy Feast which isn't hard hitting at all!
- Once you have Rajazan in a one-on-one fight just attack & spam your Riposte's, but note that Deadly Riposte will result in Rajazan using Plague Touch to transfer the condition to you. This can be countered by using Feel No Pain.
- Use Healing Signet as required.
- Becoming body-blocked by Shiroken's whilst running down the Harvest Temple's stairs.
- Creeping Carp's Siphon Speed.
- Inability to lose aggro from Rajazan's outcasts.
- Warrior/Any - Solo Rajazan Farm