Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Battle Rage for a good spike of attacks in a short period of time.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any Swordsmanship=12+1+1 Strength=12+1][sever][gash][sun and moon][optional][Bulls str][Frenzy][Battle Rag][res sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Rending Touch - Good for quick enchant removal.
- Conjure Frost - Any conjure is fine to boost up your attacks.
- Shock - KD.
- Rip Enchantment - Enchant Removal.
- Disrupting Dagger - Quick Interrupt.
- Savage Slash - Quick Interrupt.
- Lion's Comfort - Self-heal (Note: This disables res sig, so you need to be careful about your timing.)
- Full set of Survivor Runes are recommended.
- Attribute Runes are listed above.
- Superior Rune of Vigor
- Vitae Runes
- Vampiric Sword of Fortitude [15^stance] - weapon set 1
- Zealous Sword of Fortitude [15^50] - weapon set 2
- Ebon Sword of Fortitude [15^50] - weapon set 3
- Furious Spear of Foritude [+5e] - weapon set 4
- Strength Shield of Fortitude [-5^20]
- Strength shield of Fortitude [-2^stance]
- Find a target, and begin attacking with weapon set 4.
- When attained enough adrenaline, use Battle Rage, switch to weapon set 3, and begin to gain full adrenaline.
- At full adrenaline, hit Frenzy and begin spiking with weapon set 1.
- Use Skills 1-3 as your spike.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Use Bull's Strike against kiting foes.
- Use Frenzy as your IAS, and to cancel it use Battle Rage, it also is your IMS.
- Blind, Not staying with team, poor use of Frenzy, etc.