The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Battle Rage to use big damage attacks more often.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any Axe=12+1+1 Strength=12+1][Dismember][body blow][Disrupting Chop][optional][Bulls str][Frenzy][Battle Rag][res sig][/build]
- [[Rending Touch] - Good for quick enchant removal.
- [[Conjure Frost@10] - Any conjure is fine to boost up your attacks. (Go 12 Axe, 10 Element and 8(+1) Strength)
- [[Shock@3] - KD.
- [[Rip Enchantment@3] - Enchant Removal.
- [[Disrupting Dagger@3] - Quick Interrupt.
- [[Weapon of Aggression@9] - expensive but maintainable IAS to be used at the same time as Battle Rage (Go 12 Axe, 9 Channeling and 9(+1) Strength).
- [["I Will Avenge You!"@13] - Provides very long-lasting IAS and health regen in AB and CMs.
- One Clarity,stonefist on gloves or hand,with a sup vigor.Vitae and survivor on rest
- Vampiric, Zealous, and Ebon axes, 15^50 +30
- Furious Spear, 15^50 +30
- Damage -2 while in a stance, Blind reduction, and +10AL vs. damage type shields
- Use the spear to build adrenaline at the start of the fight
- Best to use Weapon of Aggression before Battle Rage, if taking it over Frenzy.
- Activate Battle Rage, switch to the vamp axe, beat on people
- Use Frenzy/Weapon of Aggression when necessary
- Spike with skills 1-3, try to lead in with Bull's to reduce the possibility of a counter
- Use optional as necessary