Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Battle Rage to use big damage attacks more often.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any Axe=12+1+1 Strength=12+1][Dismember][body blow][Disrupting Chop][optional][Bulls str][Frenzy][Battle Rag][res sig][/build]
- [[Rending Touch] - Good for quick enchant removal.
- [[Conjure Frost@10] - Any conjure is fine to boost up your attacks. (Go 12 Axe, 10 Element and 8(+1) Strength)
- [[Shock@3] - KD.
- [[Rip Enchantment@3] - Enchant Removal.
- [[Disrupting Dagger@3] - Quick Interrupt.
- [[Weapon of Aggression@9] - expensive but maintainable IAS to be used at the same time as Battle Rage (Go 12 Axe, 9 Channeling and 9(+1) Strength).
- [["I Will Avenge You!"@13] - Provides very long-lasting IAS and health regen in AB and CMs.
- One Clarity,stonefist on gloves or hand,with a sup vigor.Vitae and survivor on rest
- Vampiric, Zealous, and Ebon axes, 15^50 +30
- Furious Spear, 15^50 +30
- Damage -2 while in a stance, Blind reduction, and +10AL vs. damage type shields
- Use the spear to build adrenaline at the start of the fight
- Best to use Weapon of Aggression before Battle Rage, if taking it over Frenzy.
- Activate Battle Rage, switch to the vamp axe, beat on people
- Use Frenzy/Weapon of Aggression when necessary
- Spike with skills 1-3, try to lead in with Bull's to reduce the possibility of a counter
- Use optional as necessary