The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A Warrior build using Dwarven Battle Stance to dominate with hammers. Be strong like Great Dwarf!
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/x hammer=12+1 strength=12+1+1][crude swing][whirlwind attack][optional][optional][optional][for great justice][Dwarven Battle Stance][dwarven stability][/build] Optional slots for:
- The Yeti Combo: Provides AoE Knockdowns.
- The Brawling Combo: For better energy management and Knockdown.
- The Auspicious Combo: For better energy management.
- Stance and enchantment removal
- Anti-melee hexes such as Empathy or Spiteful Spirit
- Add [["You Are All Weaklings!"]
- Taking [["Save Yourselves!"] instead of [["For Great Justice!"] [NOTE: This is NOT recommended unless you are sure you are facing 6 or more foes most of the time, eg. HM FoW, DoA, elite missions etc.]
- Stonefist Insignia if using a knockdown skill (such as Yeti Smash or Brawling Headbutt).
- Full Survivor or Sentinel Insignia
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- Rune of Superior Absorption
- Rune of Clarity or Rune of Vitae
- Weapons: Zealous or Vampiric Hammer
- Maintain Dwarven Battle Stance using Dwarven Stability.
- Keep "For Great Justice!" up as much as possible.
- Use "You Are All Weaklings!" with Yeti Smash for an AoE knockdown
- Spam 1 and 2 on recharge to interrupt foes
- Attack skills activation time with Dwarven Battle Stance:
- no casting time = ~1.17 seconds (1.5*0.67=1.1725)
- 1-second casting time = 0.67 seconds
- 2-second casting time = 1.34 seconds (NOT 1.33 seconds)
- 3-second casting time = 2.01 seconds (NOT 2 seconds)
- You need at least Deldrimor rank 6 to be able to permanently maintain Dwarven Battle Stance with 14 Strength, but at Deldrimor rank 4 (common rank after finishing EotN), you only have 5% downtime
- At maximum Deldrimor rank 10:
- Dwarven Stability and Dwarven Battle Stance are maintainable with 12+ Strength
- 12+1+1 Hammer Mastery and 12+1 Strength are ideal