Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
An Axe Warrior taking advantage of Backbreaker for a powerful 4 Second KD with a general Axe bar to deal big damage and pressure.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=war/ele axe=12+1+1 str=12+1 hammer=3][dismember][body blow][Disrupting Chop][Backbreaker][optional][frenzy][rush][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig> <pvxbig>
- [[Shock@0] for interupting and more knock downs
- [[Bull's Strike@13] for a powerful KD on moving foes.
- A Conjure of choice (spec 10 into the Elemental Attribute, 8 into Strength and 2 into Hammer), make sure to use a Axe with the required damage type.
- [[Rending touch] for enchantment removal.
- Zealous/Vampiric/Ebon Axe of Fortitude (15^50).
- Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude (15^50).
- Furious Spear of Fortitude.
- Various Defensive Shields (Anti-Blind, Anti-Cripple, + AL vs X damage)
- Full Sentinel's, a Stonefist's if using another KD in the optional Slot. Survivor's if using a Conjure.
- Use skills 1-3 as you would on any Axe Warrior.
- Use Backbreaker as much as possible to provide powerful KD's and Disruption.
- Use Frenzy for an IAS, cancel with Rush.
- Use Rush for a speed boost.
- General melee counters
- Disrupting Chop can be replaced by Agonizing Chop for less disruption and more damage.