Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The average time from 1 run is approximately 2 to 3 minutes. With Sprint it took me 1 minute and xx seconds. It is a relative easy to maintain build, it doesn't require much skills to maintain. And most important of all, it's very fast!
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Monk healing=8 axe=7+1+1 tactics=12+3][Cyclone Axe][Whirlwind Attack][Gladiator's Defense][Optional][Brawling Headbutt]["On Your Knees!"][Vigorous Spirit][Live Vicariously][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max armor, helm with Axe Mastery
with Zealous weapon upgrade
- A shield, I just have a random shield.
- Empty your inventory except for the salvage and identify kit and your weapons
- Walk out from Droknar's Forge into Talus Chute
- Walk back into Droknar's Forge
- Again back into Talus Chute (when you /resign you start at the exit)
- Cast Live Vicariously and Balthazar's Spirit if you got this one as Optional
- Equip no weapon or a other weapon to regain energy
- While regaining energy walk to the cave and try to avoid the avicara, if you brought Sprint cast it
- If there are Avicara near the cave, /resign and repeat above steps
- Equip axe and shield again
- Walk into the cave and aggro the Mountain Trolls (there are 2 to 3 further in the cave, you can aggro these too if you want but be careful)
- Cast Vigorous Spirit
- Cast Gladiator's Defense
- Cast Cyclone Axe then Whirlwind Attack
- Cast Brawling Headbutt on one of the trolls then "On Your Knees!"
- Repeat from Gladiator's Defense and maintain Vigorous Spirit until the end
- Pick up loot, /resign, go again until inventory is full
- If you get interrupted by their skill make sure you get adrenaline and use Bonetti's Defense. Next you want to make sure that you get Gladiator's Defense as quickly as posibile
- Avicara are too close to the cave, /resign and go back to the cave
- You kill your opponent with Brawling Headbutt, activate Bonetti's Defense. Try to get Gladiator's Defense up, cast your offense skills and do white damage
There are alot of variants of W/Mo troll farming but I found out that this is the fastest. I always troll farmed when I needed money and this is my final build.