The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Warrior uses Defy Pain to farm groups.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Mo Strength=11+3+1 healing=10 axe=10+3][defy pain][dolyak signet][Frenzy][Cyclone Axe][Whirlwind Attack][live vic][Vigorous Spirit][enraging charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vampric axe of Fortitude with guided by fate inscription.
- Zealous Axe to regain your energy when needed.
- Strength Shield of Fortitude.
- Sup. Absorption
- Use Enraging Charge to engage a group.
- Immediately cast Defy Pain and Dolyak Signet, and keep them up indefinitely.
- Use Cyclone Axe and Whirlwind Attack to kill.
- Changing Cyclone Axe and/or Whirlwind Attack out for Yeti Smash and/or Crude Swing.
- You get +40 armor for Dolyak, as well as the -10 damage reduction from Defy Pain.