Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build applies many conditions quickly to opponents through use of Fevered Dreams and Drunken Blow. Zealous weapons allow for quickly gained energy while in Drunken Master stance. This build requires large quantities of alcohol if you are fighting for a long amount of time. If you don't have enough, see the variants section for alternate skills.
- Good armor is required because maximum condition effectiveness usually requires you to be right in the thick of it. Use runes of Illusion Maagic where possible.
- Zealous Sword of Fortitude
- A shield with "Run for your life!" inscription and handle of Fortitude.
Use Fevered Dreams on a target in a large group. Then use Dwarven Stability and Desperation Blow and Drunken Blow to apply random conditions on many enemies. Drunken Master adds speed which can use your zealous weapon to gain energy quickly. If in a tight spot, use Deadly Riposte and flee.
- Since this build requires you to be directly in the thick of the fighting, if you have no healing skills or allies to take damage, you may quickly be overrun and killed.
- Balanced Stance can replace Dwarven Stability.
- If fighting many projectile-users, use Deflect Arrows instead of Deadly Riposte.
- Tiger Stance can provide speed for your Zealous weapon if you don't have enough alcohol for Drunken Master. It is severely weakened by Blindness though.
- A large supply of alcohol is necessary if using Drunken Master and Dwarven Stability.
- If using Black Powder Mine, be certain to use it before combat, as it is easily interrupted and you can lose valuable time in battle.
- Make sure to keep up Dwarven Stability as well as being drunk. Otherwise the build breaks down as you are repeatedly knocked down.
- Deldrimor Rank 6 isn't required, but is a good score to have. It isn't needed if you aren't using Drunken Master and Dwarven Stability.