Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
NERFED! == Attributes and Skills== <pvxbig> [build prof=W/D str=11+1+2 sword=10+1 wind=10][rending aura][hundred blades][whirlwind attack][lion's comfort]["for great justice!"][flail][dolyak signet][sprint][/build]
- [[Enraging Charge@13] over [[Sprint@14]
- [[Great Dwarf Armor] over [[Dolyak Signet@14]
- Knight's insignia.
- Runes stated above
- Superior Absorbtion rune
- Highest vigor you can afford
- Vitae rune
- A Zealous Sword and STR shield with 30 hp and -2 in a stance
- A Longbow or Flatbow for pulling can be helpful.
- Advised to have at least 20 energy.
- Sprint up to the Lost Soul and take the quest Clear the Chamber then run back to a safe spot.
- Use Sprint to aggro the Grasping Darkness and pull them to the safespot.
- Kill them with Hundred Blades and Whirlwind Attack, do this to all 3 groups of Grasping Darkness.
- If needed, heal with Lion's Comfort. Watch out for Lion's Comfort Disabling your Dolyak Signet.You should cast it after you use your signet.
- Wait for the 2 aataxes over the pond to go to the Ice wastes gate, when they leave run for it!
The Run Edit
- Now that the quest is updated, use Sprint to run to The Ice Wastes.
- Picture showing the run to Ice Wastes and possible Smite Crawler spawns .
- If you have less than 300 HP left, stop at the area between the Ice Wastes and the steps and attack the Graspings that are still following you to get adrenaline for Lion's Comfort.
Smite Crawlers Edit
- Try to aggro as many Smite Crawlers as possible; the more foes, the faster you kill.
- When you are happy with the aggro, hit Dolyak Signet and Rending Aura.
- Kill with: "For Great Justice!" → Flail → Hundred Blades → Whirlwind Attack → Lion's Comfort → Whirlwind Attack → Lion's Comfort → Whirlwind Attack → ...
- If a Dying Nightmare pops up while pulling, kill it or it will use [[Rend Enchantments].
- A map that shows the patrol routes of Coldfire Nights and Skeletons of Dhuums