This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Used to farm Spectral Vaettir in Jaga Moraine in HM. Able to solo both groups separately or together with ease for getting XP, Gold Items or Special event drops. Using a Scroll of Slayer's Insight you can get 42,000 XP per run completely maxing Legendary Survivor in only 32 runs.
Attributes and Skills Edit
[build prof=Warrior/Assassin AxeMastery=10+1+2 Strength=8+2 ShadowArts=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Radiation Field][Light of Deldrimor][Cyclone Axe][Whirlwind Attack][Sprint][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Any ProtectionPrayers=12+1+3 SmitingPrayers=12+1][Life Barrier][Vital Blessing][Balthazar's Spirit][Watchful Spirit][Optional][Optional][Optional][Optional][/build]
- Full Knights Insignia's & Superior Absorption Rune and Attunement runes for energy.
- Axe with +5 energy and 20% increased duration on enchantments. Shield with +30 health/"Like a Rolling Stone".
- The goal is to have at least 25 energy.
- Example: Totem Axe
- Maintain Shadow Form and Shroud of Distress. Cast Radiation Field, Light of Deldrimor, Cyclone and Whirlwind any time they are available. Use Sprint when needed to speed up the run.
- Not maintaining Shadow Form.
- Not maintaining Shroud of Distress.
- Running out of energy.
- Flagging the hero in danger.
- This build is not too much slower, but easier to maintain than the A/Me or A/Mo build. Average run is between 4-5 mins.
- Getting armor ignoring skills would make killing much faster. I'm not sure if there are any worth using.