Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Used to farm Spectral Vaettir in Jaga Moraine in HM. Able to solo both groups separately or together with ease for getting XP, Gold Items or Special event drops. Using a Scroll of Slayer's Insight you can get 42,000 XP per run completely maxing Legendary Survivor in only 32 runs.
Attributes and Skills Edit
[build prof=Warrior/Assassin AxeMastery=10+1+2 Strength=8+2 ShadowArts=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Radiation Field][Light of Deldrimor][Cyclone Axe][Whirlwind Attack][Sprint][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Any ProtectionPrayers=12+1+3 SmitingPrayers=12+1][Life Barrier][Vital Blessing][Balthazar's Spirit][Watchful Spirit][Optional][Optional][Optional][Optional][/build]
- Full Knights Insignia's & Superior Absorption Rune and Attunement runes for energy.
- Axe with +5 energy and 20% increased duration on enchantments. Shield with +30 health/"Like a Rolling Stone".
- The goal is to have at least 25 energy.
- Example: Totem Axe
- Maintain Shadow Form and Shroud of Distress. Cast Radiation Field, Light of Deldrimor, Cyclone and Whirlwind any time they are available. Use Sprint when needed to speed up the run.
- Not maintaining Shadow Form.
- Not maintaining Shroud of Distress.
- Running out of energy.
- Flagging the hero in danger.
- This build is not too much slower, but easier to maintain than the A/Me or A/Mo build. Average run is between 4-5 mins.
- Getting armor ignoring skills would make killing much faster. I'm not sure if there are any worth using.