Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A relatively simple to use build that synergises the damage from Whirling Defense with Mark of Pain to create a strong output of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Expert=11+1+2 Shadow=12 Wilderness=6][Deadly Par][Shadow Fo][Way of Perf][Shroud of Distress][Storm Chase][Whirling Defense][Optional][dwarven stab][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any 20% Enchanting Weapon, and Shield where appropriate.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Any pro=12+1+3 div=3+3][Life Barrier][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Optional][Optional][Optional]["Finish Him!"][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Bonder bonds Tank, and also puts Balthazar's Spirit on Him/Herself for energy gain.
- Tank maintains his enchantments, makes a ball with foes
- When wanting to spike, tank calls Dwarven Stability, Bonder puts MoP on Foes, Tank uses Whirling Defense.
- This build will not work if there are no ranged foes (Elementalists, monks, mes, ranger, paragons, rits, necros) wanding or attacking you.
- More foes makes a cleaner spike as MoP and Whirling activates more often
- Whirling Defense is physical damage, so it WILL trigger MoP
- Video of the same team set-up just without MoP, to farm Mantids outside of Nahpui Quarter.