This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A relatively simple to use build that synergises the damage from Whirling Defense with Mark of Pain to create a strong output of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Expert=11+1+2 Shadow=12 Wilderness=6][Deadly Par][Shadow Fo][Way of Perf][Shroud of Distress][Storm Chase][Whirling Defense][Optional][dwarven stab][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any 20% Enchanting Weapon, and Shield where appropriate.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Any pro=12+1+3 div=3+3][Life Barrier][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Optional][Optional][Optional]["Finish Him!"][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Bonder bonds Tank, and also puts Balthazar's Spirit on Him/Herself for energy gain.
- Tank maintains his enchantments, makes a ball with foes
- When wanting to spike, tank calls Dwarven Stability, Bonder puts MoP on Foes, Tank uses Whirling Defense.
- This build will not work if there are no ranged foes (Elementalists, monks, mes, ranger, paragons, rits, necros) wanding or attacking you.
- More foes makes a cleaner spike as MoP and Whirling activates more often
- Whirling Defense is physical damage, so it WILL trigger MoP
- Video of the same team set-up just without MoP, to farm Mantids outside of Nahpui Quarter.