Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Specialized Speed Clear Team to quickly and efficiently clear Vloxen Excavations in NM or HM without the use of Cons.
Team Composition Edit
Perma Tank Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist Earth=12 Shadow=12+1+3 Deadly=3][Glyph of Concentration][Deadly Paradox@3][Shadow Form@16][Shroud of Distress@16][Grasping Earth@12][Optional][Stoneflesh Aura@12][I am unstoppable!][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Assassin Earth=12+1+3 Shadow=12 Energy=3][Glyph of Concentration][Deadly Paradox@0][Shadow Form@12][Shroud of Distress@12][Grasping Earth@16][Optional][Stoneflesh Aura@16][I am unstoppable!][/build]
- Standard Perma Armor: Full Survivor with Highest affordable Vigor.
- Weapons: Recommended: +5 energy Sword/Axe/Spear of enchanting with a +30 shield.
- Use Glyph for SF and Stoneflesh Aura to counter interrupts from Rangers.
- Perma aggroes mobs and balls up on Stone Summit Zealots, Priests, Bosses.
- After Boss on level 1 is killed, Perma runs to gate and zones.
- Level 3 - Perma holds aggro of Zoldark's minions along with the 100B warriors.
- Interrupts from Warriors/Rangers
- Not keeping SF and Armor of Earth/Mental Block up
- Not keeping Stoneflesh Aura up as much as possible.
2x 100 Blade Warrior Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior/assassin Sword=12+1+3 strength=10+1 tactics=8][Air of Superiority][For Great Justice!][Hundred Blades@16][Death's Charge][To The Limit!@8][Whirlwind Attack][Optional][I Am Unstoppable!][/build] </pvxbig>
- Optional skill is up to player. Possible skills include: Unseen Fury, Savage Slash for Bosses/Zealouts
- Armor: Highest AL with highest Vigor rune.
- Weapons: +5/+30 sword with any shield.
- Typical 100B warrior. MoP or Perma calls target and 100B Death Charge in for spike.
- For level 3 - Must hold Minion's of Zoldark aggro
MoP Necro Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Assassin curses=12+1+3 soul=10+1 deadly=8][Assassin's Promise@9][Mark of Pain@17][Foul Feast@12][Optional][Barbs@17]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support]["Finish Him!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Optional: Player's choice.
- Suggested: Defile Enchantments or Desecrate Enchantments
- Consider dropping Foul Feast for another damage skill or enchantment removal like Chilblains
- Armor: Any
- Weapons: 20/20 set or any
- When Perma pings Grasping Earth, call a target (Priority being Zealouts, Priests, Bosses, Gnashers) with Mark Of Pain. Standard MoP usage.
CTT Spirit Master Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritualist/paragon Channeling=12+1+3 Command=12 Communing=3][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][Vampirism][Optional][Painful Bond][Summon Spirits (Luxon)][Fall Back!][Can't Touch This!][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Highest AL with Highest affordable Vigor
- Weapons: 20/20 Channeling or staff. If Paragon primary, must have staff at all times for energy.
<pvxbig> [build prof=paragon/ritualist Channeling=12 Command=10+1+3 Leadership=6][Signet of Spirits@12][Bloodsong@12][Vampirism][Optional][Painful Bond@12][Summon Spirits (Luxon)][Fall Back!@14][Can't Touch This!@14][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spirit spam Zealouts, healers, Bosses after 100B's run in. Keep CTT up while group is on 3rd level.
- Important: While fighting Zoldark and his 6 minions, run around the minions but still within earshot of the 100B's and Perma. Spam CTT as often as possible while having spirits attack Zoldark.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Any Smiting=12+1+3 Protection=9 Divine=9][scourge sacrifice@16][Optional][Strength of honor@16][Martyr][Balthazar's Spirit@16][essence bond][Shielding Hands@9][Sunspear Rebirth Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Scourge Healing or Frozen Soil if /
- Great Dwarf Weapon for KD on Warriors. Very helpful on 2nd floor against the Necromancer Boss
- Armor: Full Radiant/Attunement Armor with highest Vigor rune.
- Weapons: 20/20 Smiting set or a 20% Enchanting Staff
- Maintain SoH on both Warriors.
- Maintain Balthazar's Spirit and Essence Bond on the Perma Tank at all times.
- If you brought Scourge Healing, cast on Zealouts, bosses, leftovers.
- For Level 3:
- Cast Shielding Hands on Perma every group before aggro.
- Use Martyr after Perma aggroes, he WILL be dazed.
- At Zoldark: keep casting Scourge Sacrifice on Zoldark and Shielding hands on the Perma.
- If you brought Frozen Soil: Use it at every major Boss group excluding level 3.
UA Healer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any Healing=12+1 Divine=12+3 ][Unyielding Aura][Essence Bond][Patient Spirit][Seed of Life][Heal Party][Cure Hex][Spotless Soul][Healing Whisper][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Full Survivor Set
- Weapons: 20% Healing Enchanting Staff
- Maintain UA on yourself at all times.
- Maintain Essence Bond on the perma at all times for energy management.
- Res 100B if necessary.
- For level 3: Keep casting Patient Spirit and Healing Whisper on the perma, while healing the 100B if they draw aggro.
- Important: Always stay out of aggro of tanks, especially on level 3. You WILL draw aggro from undead.
Shutdown Finisher Edit
Purpose of this position is to finish off any remaining Healers (Zealouts, priests, Bosses) while providing support for the 100B. Examples include:
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/any Fast=12+1 Domination=12+1+3][Psychic Instability@13][Backfire@16][Empathy@16][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Finish Him!][Blackout@16][Guilt@16][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Any water=12 Energy=12+1+3 Earth=3][Mindbender][Master of Magic@16][Meteor@12][Eruption@12][Maelstrom@12][Glyph of Lesser Energy@16][Deep Freeze][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ward Against Foes
- Ward of Weakness
- Meteor Shower
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor
- "Finish Him!"
- Frozen Soil if Scourger did not bring it
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
Finish off leftover enemies, while providing support through Wards etc