Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build combines HB (Healer's Boon) and UA (Unyielding Aura) to deliver powerful healing and resses with even the lowest energy cost spells.
Team Composition Edit
The HB Edit
HB Mimicry Monk (Player Version) Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer Healing=12+1+1 Divine=10+1 Inspiration=8][Healer's boon][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][optional][optional][Auspicious Incantation][Heal Party][Arcane Mimicry][/build] </pvxbig> Optionals:
HB Mimicry Monk (Hero Version) Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer Healing=12+1+1 Divine=10+1 Inspiration=8][Healer's boon][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][optional][waste not, want not][power drain][Heal Party][Arcane Mimicry][/build] </pvxbig> Optionals:
- Ethereal Light
- Words of Comfort
- Resurrection Chant
- Cure Hex
- Leech Signet instead of Waste Not, Want Not
UA Protter Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/elementalist protectionprayers=12+1+1 divine=12+1][Divine healing][Heaven's delight][glyph of lesser energy][protective spirit][shield of absorption][Dismiss condition][deny hexes][Unyielding Aura@16][/build] </pvxbig> Optionals:
- Standard monk caster equipment
- Superior Divine Favor headpiece when casting Unyielding Aura. Swap out after casting for more health while retaining a more powerful Unyielding Aura.
Have the HB monk cast Arcane Mimicry on the UA monk and maintain it.
- Enchantment removals can limit the effectiveness of the HB monk, since Arcane Mimicry has a long recharge. Always cover UA with HB(applies for the HB monk of course.)
- Both monks are running on only +3 base energy regeneration. E-Denial can be severely crippling.
- This build can be run on heroes. You may want to disable UA and manually activate it to control resurrections.
WoH Mimicry Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer Healing=12+1+1 Divine=12+1][Word of healing][Patient Spirit][signet of rejuvenation][optional][optional][Divine healing][Heaven's Delight][Arcane Mimicry][/build] </pvxbig>
- To calculate the what the HB build heals if you cast UA at 14 Divine Favor, just multiply what the spell originally says it heals for by 2.355, round to the nearest whole number, then add 35 for divine favor. Example, Ethereal Light at 14 heal prayers says it heals for 95, so 95x2.355=223.725. Rounded it is 224+35 for Divine Favor in 1/2 seconds for 5 energy.