Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Farm with SF and 600/smite.
Team Composition Edit
Attributes and Skills SF TankEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A pro=12+1 shadowarts=12 Divinefavor=3+1][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Protective Spirit][Spirit Bond][Shield of Absorption]["Finish Him!"][Blessed Aura][Essence Bond][/build]
Attributes and Skills SmiterEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me protection=9+3 smiting=12+1+3 divinefavor=9+3][Blessed Signet][Blessed Aura][Shield of Judgment][Arcane Echo][Holy Wrath][Vital Blessing][Retribution][Balthazar's Spirit][/Build]
- Use your Starter armor if you still have it. Otherwise use 15AL armor.
- Rune of Superior Vigor and other runes to bring health to 420ish.
- +20% enchantment duration weapon for both players.
- Radiant Insignias and Attunement Runes where needed for either character.
- Player 1
- Bond Up like before (Player 2 will bond at this time too). Let energy go back up.
- Cast Deadly Paradox, Shadow Form, Protective Spirit then run in and cast remaining skills
- Player 2
- Bond player one, let energy regain.
- cast echo SoJ and holy wrath on player 1, recast echod SoJ after 16 seconds or so.
- Coming soon. Still testing lots of variants