Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is a three hero team build design to support physical players in PvE. It raises damage caused by physicals with Orders, Strength of Honor, Splinter Weapon and Curses spells like Mark of Pain and Barbs.
Empathic Smite Hero Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Monk Smiting=12 Channeling=12+1+1 Spawning=3][Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Judge's Intervention][Empathic Removal][Spirit Siphon][Bloodsong][Strength of Honor][Flesh of My Flesh@0][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Survivor Insignia, Vitae and/or Vigor runes
- Weapons: 40/40 Channeling wand and offhand
- Replace Bloodsong with Ancestor's Rage.
- Replace Smite Condition with Castigation Signet or Judge's Intervention
- Replace Flesh of My Flesh with Death Pact Signet
- Zealot's Fire can add some additional AoE damage. Note that elemental damage is not so effective in Hard Mode.
- Reversal of Damage and Judge's Intervention can both provide some damage prevention
- Do NOT use Judge's Insight, because it will change your damage to holy.
Jagged Minion Hero Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/mo Death=12+1+3 SoulReaping=8+1 protection=10][Jagged Bones@18][Animate Bone Minions@18][Death Nova@18][Putrid Bile@18][Protective Spirit][Aegis][Shield of Absorption][Masochism@12][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Survivor/radiant Insignia with Bloodstained insignia on head, hands or feet
- Weapons: Death Magic staff of enchanting
SoS Orders Hero Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Necromancer BloodMagic=11 Channeling=12+1+1 Spawning=6+1][Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Blood Bond][Order of Pain][Dark Fury][Spirit Siphon][Signet of Spirits][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Survivor Insignia, Vitae and Vigor Runes
- Weapons: +20% enchantment blood magic staff, two HCT mods
Blood Ritual instead of Blood Bond
- Set all heroes to Guard mode.
- Disable and micro Strength of Honor on the physical damage players.
The Rt/N orders can be swapped for the following necro orders build, if your team requires more healing or the area has many conditions. You sacrifice damage for more defense. <pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/rt blood=11+1+1 SoulReaping=8+1 resto=11][optional][order of pain][blood bond][mend body and soul][spirit light][Protective was kaolai][life][Signet of Lost Souls@11][/build] </pvxbig> Optional elite slot for:
- If using with Henchmen, bring 2 more physical henchmen (preferably one being more support - a ranger or paragon) and 2 healers.
- It is recommended to bring "Save Yourselves!" on the player
- Do not bring Aura of Holy Might or elemental weapon mods as this prevents Orders from triggering extra damage.