The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This guide uses heroes and henchmen to quickly and easily complete Curse of the Nornbear, Against the Charr, and A Time For Heroes to turn in Hero's Handbooks to earn faction towards Eye of the North title tracks.
Against the Charr
Curse of the Nornbear
A Time for Heroes
Against the Charr Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/P firem=12+1+1 energ=9+1 comma=9][Savannah Heat][Searing Heat][teinai's h][rodgort's inv][glyph of less][aura of rest][Fire Attunement]["Fall Back!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed or Survivor Insignias
- 40/40 Fire Magic set
Spirit Spammer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/P com=12+1+3 spa=9+1 comma=9][Signet of Ghostly Might][Anguish][Pain][Shadowsong][Disenchantment][dissonance][Boon of Creation]["Fall Back!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant insignias, vigor runes of choice.
- Weapons: Any high energy set or staff will do.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Any channelingmagic=12+1+3 spawningpower=3+1 restoration=12+1 ][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][Painful Bond][Ancestor's Rage][Spirit Siphon][mend body and soul][spirit light][Protective Was Kaolai][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias
- Restoration Magic set
- Starting this mission requires you to run to the helmet. Load your favorite running build to get there. (this takes 1 minute to accomplish)
- Once in mission flag your team to point C. (shown on map)
- Aggro the charr coming across the bridge and try to drag them south as they kill you.
- Once dead, move your team to the different flag points.
- At point J, be careful of the fireshielders. Move your team almost immediately after you engage them as they will cast Meteor Shower.
- When you reach the bosses,spread your heroes out and flag your henchmen to aggro.
- Don't forget to display your Vanguard title.
- This mission takes 3-5 minutes to complete.
Curse of the Nornbear Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/a shadow=12][deadly paradox][shadow form][shroud of distress][dwarven stability][dash][heart of shadow][i am unstoppable][pain inverter][/build] </pvxbig>
SoS Healer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Any channelingmagic=12+1+3 restoration=12+1 spawningpower=3+1][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][Painful Bond][Ancestor's Rage][Spirit Siphon][mend body and soul][spirit light][Protective Was Kaolai][/build] </pvxbig>
Spirit Spammer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/any spawningpower=12+1 communing=12+1+3][Signet of Ghostly Might][Shadowsong][Pain][Disenchantment][Anguish][Dissonance][optional][Boon of Creation][/build] </pvxbig>
Ineptitude Spammer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=me/e illusion=12+1+3 fast=10+1 ins=8+1][ineptitude][clumsiness][wandering eye][calculated risk][signet of clum][revealed hex][waste not][glyph of lesser][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias
- Staff with +15 energy
- Avoid activating the res shrine by hugging the left wall.
- Run your heroes into the Mandragors so they wipe.
- Run to each spawn point using Dash to break aggro.
- Wipe at Nornbear and take him out with your party.
- Another option is to try and run your heroes through and use any survivors to hit the second spawn point. It will shave a few seconds off.
A Time for Heroes Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/assas dagger=12][asuran scan][golden phoenix strike][death blossom][moebius strike][you move like a dwarf][i am unstoppable][optional][optional][/build]
- Paragons take [["Never Surrender!"] and [["Find Their Weakness!"]
- Warriors take [[I Will Survive!] and [[Flail]
- Monks take [[Judge's Insight] and [[Vigorous Spirit]
- Rangers take [[Lightning Reflexes] and [[Shadow Refuge]
- Necromancers take [[Blood Renewal] and [[Life Siphon]
- Mesmers drop [["You Move Like a Dwarf!"] and replace with [[Cry of Frustration], take [[Ether Feast] and [[Drunken Master]
- Ritualists take [[Weapon of Aggression] and [[Nightmare Weapon]
- Assassins drop [["I Am Unstoppable!"] and replace with [[Fleeting Stability], take [[Critical Agility] and [[Mystic Regeneration]
- Dervishes, drop [["I Am Unstoppable!"] and replace with [[Fleeting Stability], take [[Mystic Regeneration] and [[Drunken Master]
- Elementalists take [[Frigid Armor] and [[Conjure Frost] (if you do not want to modify your daggers, just swap conjure for a skill of your choice.)
- All sup runes to drop health to 105 (130 for Dervishes because of the innate +25 health).
- Radiant Insignias
- Vampiric Daggers of Enchanting
Bonder 1 Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/n smi=12+1+3 pro=10+3 blood=8 div=6+3][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Strength of Honor][Balthazar's Spirit][Life Bond][Blessed Signet][Offering of Blood][Signet of Devotion][/build] </pvxbig>
Bonder 2 Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blo=11 hea=10+3 pro=9+1+3 div=8+1][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Mending][Succor][Blessed Signet][offering of blood][Signet of Rejuvenation][Signet of Devotion][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/P pro=12+1+3 div=10+1 comma=8][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Life Barrier][Watchful Spirit][Blessed Signet][Signet of Devotion][optional]["Make Haste!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Make sure you have your delver title displayed.
- Before having the heroes start enchanting you, check for Destroyer of Deeds as they have Punishing Shot.
- Killing the Great Destroyer is still possible with Deeds around, it will just become more difficult.
- Interrupt Lava Wave with "You Move Like a Dwarf!" (or Cry of Frustration for Mesmers)
- This mission can be done in about 1 minute.
- To obtain multiple copies of books, you need to place new books into storage. You can only receive one book at a time. Credit goes to the first book in your inventory. To save some time, you can swap out your first book to a book that hasn't received credit for the mission.
- Youtube, streaming - using the same concept but different builds.