Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This guide uses heroes and henchmen to quickly and easily complete Curse of the Nornbear, Against the Charr, and A Time For Heroes to turn in Hero's Handbooks to earn faction towards Eye of the North title tracks.
Against the Charr
Curse of the Nornbear
A Time for Heroes
Against the Charr Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/P firem=12+1+1 energ=9+1 comma=9][Savannah Heat][Searing Heat][teinai's h][rodgort's inv][glyph of less][aura of rest][Fire Attunement]["Fall Back!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed or Survivor Insignias
- 40/40 Fire Magic set
Spirit Spammer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/P com=12+1+3 spa=9+1 comma=9][Signet of Ghostly Might][Anguish][Pain][Shadowsong][Disenchantment][dissonance][Boon of Creation]["Fall Back!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant insignias, vigor runes of choice.
- Weapons: Any high energy set or staff will do.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Any channelingmagic=12+1+3 spawningpower=3+1 restoration=12+1 ][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][Painful Bond][Ancestor's Rage][Spirit Siphon][mend body and soul][spirit light][Protective Was Kaolai][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias
- Restoration Magic set
- Starting this mission requires you to run to the helmet. Load your favorite running build to get there. (this takes 1 minute to accomplish)
- Once in mission flag your team to point C. (shown on map)
- Aggro the charr coming across the bridge and try to drag them south as they kill you.
- Once dead, move your team to the different flag points.
- At point J, be careful of the fireshielders. Move your team almost immediately after you engage them as they will cast Meteor Shower.
- When you reach the bosses,spread your heroes out and flag your henchmen to aggro.
- Don't forget to display your Vanguard title.
- This mission takes 3-5 minutes to complete.
Curse of the Nornbear Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/a shadow=12][deadly paradox][shadow form][shroud of distress][dwarven stability][dash][heart of shadow][i am unstoppable][pain inverter][/build] </pvxbig>
SoS Healer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Any channelingmagic=12+1+3 restoration=12+1 spawningpower=3+1][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][Painful Bond][Ancestor's Rage][Spirit Siphon][mend body and soul][spirit light][Protective Was Kaolai][/build] </pvxbig>
Spirit Spammer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/any spawningpower=12+1 communing=12+1+3][Signet of Ghostly Might][Shadowsong][Pain][Disenchantment][Anguish][Dissonance][optional][Boon of Creation][/build] </pvxbig>
Ineptitude Spammer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=me/e illusion=12+1+3 fast=10+1 ins=8+1][ineptitude][clumsiness][wandering eye][calculated risk][signet of clum][revealed hex][waste not][glyph of lesser][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias
- Staff with +15 energy
- Avoid activating the res shrine by hugging the left wall.
- Run your heroes into the Mandragors so they wipe.
- Run to each spawn point using Dash to break aggro.
- Wipe at Nornbear and take him out with your party.
- Another option is to try and run your heroes through and use any survivors to hit the second spawn point. It will shave a few seconds off.
A Time for Heroes Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/assas dagger=12][asuran scan][golden phoenix strike][death blossom][moebius strike][you move like a dwarf][i am unstoppable][optional][optional][/build]
- Paragons take [["Never Surrender!"] and [["Find Their Weakness!"]
- Warriors take [[I Will Survive!] and [[Flail]
- Monks take [[Judge's Insight] and [[Vigorous Spirit]
- Rangers take [[Lightning Reflexes] and [[Shadow Refuge]
- Necromancers take [[Blood Renewal] and [[Life Siphon]
- Mesmers drop [["You Move Like a Dwarf!"] and replace with [[Cry of Frustration], take [[Ether Feast] and [[Drunken Master]
- Ritualists take [[Weapon of Aggression] and [[Nightmare Weapon]
- Assassins drop [["I Am Unstoppable!"] and replace with [[Fleeting Stability], take [[Critical Agility] and [[Mystic Regeneration]
- Dervishes, drop [["I Am Unstoppable!"] and replace with [[Fleeting Stability], take [[Mystic Regeneration] and [[Drunken Master]
- Elementalists take [[Frigid Armor] and [[Conjure Frost] (if you do not want to modify your daggers, just swap conjure for a skill of your choice.)
- All sup runes to drop health to 105 (130 for Dervishes because of the innate +25 health).
- Radiant Insignias
- Vampiric Daggers of Enchanting
Bonder 1 Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/n smi=12+1+3 pro=10+3 blood=8 div=6+3][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Strength of Honor][Balthazar's Spirit][Life Bond][Blessed Signet][Offering of Blood][Signet of Devotion][/build] </pvxbig>
Bonder 2 Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blo=11 hea=10+3 pro=9+1+3 div=8+1][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Mending][Succor][Blessed Signet][offering of blood][Signet of Rejuvenation][Signet of Devotion][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/P pro=12+1+3 div=10+1 comma=8][Essence Bond][Protective Bond][Life Barrier][Watchful Spirit][Blessed Signet][Signet of Devotion][optional]["Make Haste!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Make sure you have your delver title displayed.
- Before having the heroes start enchanting you, check for Destroyer of Deeds as they have Punishing Shot.
- Killing the Great Destroyer is still possible with Deeds around, it will just become more difficult.
- Interrupt Lava Wave with "You Move Like a Dwarf!" (or Cry of Frustration for Mesmers)
- This mission can be done in about 1 minute.
- To obtain multiple copies of books, you need to place new books into storage. You can only receive one book at a time. Credit goes to the first book in your inventory. To save some time, you can swap out your first book to a book that hasn't received credit for the mission.
- Youtube, streaming - using the same concept but different builds.