Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Abuses destructive powers of Glaive.
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/N Blood=8 Deadly=11+1+1 Criticalstrikes=11+1 Curses=3][Weaken Armor][Augury of Death][Crippling Dagger][Blood is Power][Siphon Speed][Disrupting Dagger][Deadly Haste][Strip Enchantment][/build] </pvxbig>
- Call spikes and use Weaken Armor and Augury of Death for assist.
- Snare targets for DwG spikes with Crippling Dagger and Siphon Speed.
- Use Disrupting Dagger to interrupt hard resses and key skills.
- Use Strip Enchantment to remove prots.
- BiP allies to give them energy.
Snare Rit Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/E Channeling=12+1+3 EarthMagic=12][Destructive Was Glaive][Channeled Strike][Essence Strike][Iron Mist][Ward of Stability][Grasping Earth][Ward Against Foes][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Ward Against Foes for a long lasting area to kite through and to snare relic runners.
- Use Grasping Earth to snare.
- Use Iron Mist as a mega snare on relic runners or overextended targets (remember all your spikes will hit through it).
- Use Ward of Stability for anti-KD.
Command Rit Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/P Channeling=12+1+3 Command=12][Destructive Was Glaive][Channeled Strike][Essence Strike]["Make Haste!"][Song of Concentration]["Fall Back!"]["Stand Your Ground!"][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use "Stand Your Ground!" on recharge to give allies AL boost.
- Use "Fall Back!" for party wide IMS.
- Use Song to get resses/spikes/caps off.
- Use "Make Haste!" on relic runners or allies who need to kite.
Hex Breaker Rit Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Me Channeling=12+1+3 Resto=12+1 Domination=3][Destructive Was Glaive][Channeled Strike][Essence Strike][Hex Breaker][Resilient Weapon][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maintain Hex Breaker to stop hexes, especially when running relics.
- Use Resilient Weapon on the Ghostly and on allies who are hex/condi stacked.
- Use and drop PwK for party healing.
- Use Life as necessary.
Weapons Rit Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Me Channeling=12+1+3 Resto=12 spawning=3][Destructive Was Glaive][Channeled Strike][Essence Strike][Weapon of Shadow][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Bloodsong][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Weapon of Shadow and Weapon of Warding to prot allies.
- Use PwK for party healing.
- Use Bloodsong for spirit fodder.
Convert Rit Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Mo Channeling=12+1+3 Restoration=12+1 Protection=3][Destructive Was Glaive][Channeled Strike][Essence Strike][Spirit Transfer][Convert Hexes][Protective Was Kaolai][Recovery][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Spirit Transfer as an emergency heal.
- Use Convert Hexes to clear hex stacks
- Use PwK for party healing.
- Use Recovery to relieve Condi pressure.
Two Monk Backline Edit
<pvxbig> [Build prof=monk/mesme prot=12+1+1 divine=10+1 insp=8][Spirit Bond][Aegis][Life Sheath][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Holy Veil][Aura of stability][Channeling][/Build] </pvxbig> <pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me Healing=12+1+1 Divine=10+1 Inspiration=8][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Healer's Boon][Cure Hex][Heal Party][Power Drain][Channeling][/build]</pvxbig>
- General 2 monk backline usage.
Overall Usage Edit
- Rits and Monks should always call for BiP when low on energy, if you aren't calling for bip and low on energy you are wasting the elite.
- Call spikes frequently and spike with Channeled Strike -> Essence Strike. Make sure to have DwG in hand.
- Double drop Glaive for DwG spikes (while having DwG in hand, Cast and drop the pot when in range of your target).
- Versus builds which require targets to converge (builds heavy in melee, like IWAY, Sway, BBway etc), ball up (around priest on said maps) in Ward of Stability and DwGspike the whole frontline.