The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
New HA meta, gogo.
Seen in every non-Sway backline.
Team Composition Edit
Heal Monk a.k.a Infuse Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E Healing=12+1+1 Divine=10+1 Inspiration=8][Order of Apostasy][Infuse Health][Orison of Healing][Ethereal Light][Patient Spirit][Heal Other][Heal Area][Blessed Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Runes of Vitae and Survivor Insignias with a Superior Vigor, Minor healing prayers, and Minor Divine Favor.
- 1st set: 40/40 Healing Set.
- 2nd set: Low energy Set
- 3rd set: Martial Weapon & Shield (shields modded for an assortment of different spikes).
- 4th set: High Energy Set (+30 energy)
- Maintain Blessed Aura.
- Patient Spirit, Ethereal Light, and Orison of Healing are your primary healing skills.
- Use Infuse Health to catch spikes or heal very low targets.
- Use Heal Other For a bigger boost than your small heals.
- Use Order of Apostasy to pump up everybody.
- Use Heal Area for a great party heal.
- Standard caster counters, enchantment removal.
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=12+1+1 divine=12+1][Shield Guardian][Amity][Pacifism][Vital Blessing][Convert Hexes][Extinguish][Life Bond][Resurrect][/Build] </pvxbig>
- +5/-5 energy Spears of Fortitude.
- +10 armor vs x damage type Shields of Fortitude.
- 40/40 Protection Wand/Offhand set.
- 40/20/20% Protection Staff.
- High Energy set: wand/offhand both +15/-1 energy.
- Use Amity and Pacifism to counter physical damage and deny adrenaline.
- Use Extinguish As a party heal and condition remover.
- Use Shield Guardian to stop damage and counter spikes.
- Use Vital Blessing as a massive heal to prevent spikes.
- Use Convert Hexes to remove hexes.
- Maintain Life Bond on anyone taking lots of damage.
- Use Resurrect as a last ditch effot to keep your team alive.