The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Designed to clear the Fissure of Woe, it centers around heavy physical offense coupled with a Paragon's ability to mitigate damage.
- 1x/ Earth Shaker
- 3x/ Dwayna Dervish
- 1x/ Moebius Sin
- 1x/ Orders Necromancer
- 1x/ Paragon Shout Support
- 1x/ Word of Healing Monk
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/a HammerMastery=12+1+1 Strength=12+1 sha=3][Death's charge][Earth shaker][Whirlwind Attack][Crude Swing][pulverizing smash]["For Great Justice!"][Drunken Master][Enraging Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- [["I Am Unstoppable!"] instead of [[Drunken Master] if using cons.
- [[Death Pact Signet] instead of [[Death's Charge]
- 'Armor:Survivor Warrior armor with Stonefist Insignia in the gloves. Rune of Clarity. Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Weapon:A zealous or vampiric 15^50 +30 hammer.
- With Dark Fury and FGJ!, spam Earthshaker almost on charge to keep foes knocklocked.
- Kill stuff
Dwayna Dervishes (3x)Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Ritualist ScytheMastery=12+1+1 Mysticism=12+1 RestorationMagic=3][Avatar of Dwayna][Eremite's Attack][Mystic Sweep][Chilling Victory][Eternal Aura][Drunken Master][Aura of Holy Might][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
At 14 Scythe Mastery, you could easily bring Victorious Sweep instead of Eremites Attack or Mystic Sweep. It will do just as much damage, and has the benefit of healing you when hitting a foe with less health.
- Survivor armor runed up appropriately with minor Mysticism and minor Scythe Mastery.
- A 15^50 scythe; a zealous mod may help with energy management.
- Spam Scythe Attacks while under Avatar of Dwayna. Because of Eternal Aura, Dwayna's form should be up the entire time, and thus the numerous hexes in FoW are not a problem.
- One of the Dervs should be ready to solo the Mage right as the rest of the team enters the Burning Forest.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/any DaggerMastery=12+1+1 CriticalStrikes=12+1][Golden Fox Strike][Golden Fang Strike][Moebius Strike][Death Blossom][Critical Agility][Dash][Brawling Headbutt][Falling Lotus Strike][/build] </pvxbig>
- Make stuff explode by spamming Death Blossom and Moebius Strike.
- On Shadow Monks, spam Brawling Headbutt and follow up with Falling Lotus.
- Your job is to solo the wolves; when your team pushes up to the waterfall in the spider cave, push ahead with Dash to break aggro so that you may find the wolf and solo it on the beach.
- Survivor armor, minor rune of critical strikes and minor dagger mastery
- Zealous Daggers, take a longbow for pulling the Shard Wolves.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Monk SoulReaping=12+1+1 BloodMagic=12+1 SmitingPrayers=3][Signet of Removal][Order of Pain][Dark Fury][Smite Hex][Foul Feast][Great Dwarf Weapon][Signet of Lost Souls][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spam your bar, put Great Dwarf weapon on Earthshaker or Dervs.
- If stuff isn't dying, it's probably your fault somehow.
- Survivor armor with minor blood and soul reaping runes
- HCT for Blood Spells is a big plus - it will drastically reduce casting on your Orders spells over time, which should be up constantly.
- A 40/20/20% Blood staff is a good, well rounded weapon for this job.
Paragon Shout supportEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Warrior SpearMastery=12+1+1 Leadership=11+1 Command=6+1][Vicious Attack][Swift Javelin][Aggressive Refrain]["There's Nothing to Fear!"]["Save Yourselves!"][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Focused Anger]["For Great Justice!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spam your bar. Place the Battle Standard up close so as to benefit the physicals overload of your team.
- Spam There's Nothing to Fear on recharge to keep Aggressive Refrain up.
- Mash Save Yourselves! as it fills.
- Use "For Great Justice!" as Focused Anger runs out.
- Survivor insignias and vitae runes as necessary with minor Command, Leadership, and Spear Mastery runes.
- A vampiric spear with a 15AL/r7 Command shield.
Word of Healing MonkEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Elementalist HealingPrayers=12+1+1 ProtectionPrayers=8+1 DivineFavor=10+1][Word of Healing][Dwayna's Kiss][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Heal Party][Cure Hex][Remove Hex][Protective Spirit][Dismiss Condition][/build] </pvxbig>
- Remove Hexes and powerheal with WoH. If the assassin comes under fire, which it will, throw Prot Spirit on it. Because of the dervishes' hex removal, your primary targets for hex removal are the warrior and the assassin. Heal Party for emergencies.
- Watch out for the orders bot - you'll spend a lot of time healing him as well.
- Survivor insignias with minor protection, healing, and divine favor runes.
- A 40/40 set for Healing Prayers is good; you will be spamming Cure Hex and WoH constantly.
- Paragon dying
- Assassin mass spamming attack skills while under the effects of Spiteful Spirit/ Empathy.
- Switch out a Dervish for a Rt/R Splinter Barrager
- Addition of consumables to this will make Hard Mode extremely easy, not to mention giving everyone a 20% Increased Moving Speed (IMS). Highly Recommended.