Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
This build was originally created for DoA-sc; it utilizes skill synergy centered around conditions to spike large groups.
Sliver Tank Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Assassin EarthMagic=12+1+3 EnergyStorage=8+1 ShadowArts=10][Obsidian Flesh][Stoneflesh Aura][Shroud of Distress][Death's Charge]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor][Recall][/build]</pvxbig>
Whirling Defence Tank Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Assassin Expertise=12+1+3 DeadlyArts=3 ShadowArts=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Death's Charge][Dwarven Stability][Whirling Defense]["I Am Unstoppable!"][recall][/build] </pvxbig>
- Inside Foundry, Make use of Quickening Zephyr to maintain Shadow Form, that way you don't need to use Deadly Paradox to recharge and allows you to maintain Whirling Defense. Note that if a Margonite Anur Rund has enough adrenaline he's able to strip your stance.
Recall Tank Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist ShadowArts=12+1+3 EarthMagic=12][Glyph of Concentration][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Stoneflesh Aura]["I Am Unstoppable!"][optional][Recall][Death's Charge][/build]
Caller Mesmer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Elementalist IllusionMagic=12+1+3 FastCasting=12 InspirationMagic=3][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Fevered Dreams]["You Move Like a Dwarf!"][Cry of Pain][Accumulated Pain][Wandering Eye][Calculated Risk][Arcane Mimicry][/build] </pvxbig>
- Precast Glyph of Lesser Energy, then call Fevered Dreams and use "You Move Like a Dwarf!" over it.
- Hex eater is mostly for gloom while spiking the darkness (diversion, backfire) and also for veil(mindfreeze+any mesmers and necro hexes).
SF Elementalist Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Necromancer FireMagic=12+1+3 EnergyStorage=12][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Intensity][Rodgort's Invocation][Searing Flames][Meteor][Pain Inverter][Necrosis][Fire Attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
Necro FOC Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Ranger SoulReaping=8+1 BloodMagic=5 Curses=12+4 BeastMastery=9][Weaken Armor][Oppressive Gaze][Feast of Corruption][Desecrate Enchantments][Insidious Parasite][pain inverter][Necrosis][Edge of Extinction][/build]
- You might need to use red rock candies with that build to speed it up
Frag Mesmer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Necromancer IllusionMagic=12+1+3 FastCasting=12][Fragility][Ineptitude][Clumsiness][Signet of Corruption (Luxon)][Hypochondria][Epidemic][Necrosis][Illusion of Pain][/build] </pvxbig>
- Wait for Ineptitude to trigger before using Hypochondria and Epidemic (except when you are spiking hungers).
- You must be really syncronized with the call because you are the one carrying the main powerstrike.
- Illusion of pain and necrosis are your solo target skills so: when using illusion of pain, DONT LET IT END so the foe doesnt regen HP. the timing is illusion of pain->necrosis->necrosis->illusion of pain. Dont use it on jadoth or on the darkness because they have a natural resistance to hexes (last 50% less duration).
UA Monk Edit
UA build if you use E/Mo bonder Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Elementalist DivineFavor=12 HealingPrayers=12 AirMagic=3][Glyph of Swiftness][Seed of Life][Healing Seed][Great Dwarf Armor][Patient Spirit][Unyielding Aura][Convert Hexes][Air of Superiority][/build] </pvxbig>
UA build if you use Monk bonder Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Elementalist DivineFavor=12+4 HealingPrayers=12+1 AirMagic=3][Glyph of Swiftness][Seed of Life][Infuse Health][Healing Seed][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Blessed Aura][Unyielding Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
E/Mo Variant Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Monk EnergyStorage=12 HealingPrayers=3 ProtectionPrayers=12][Spirit Bond][Infuse Health][Burning Speed][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][Life Bond][Protective Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer DivineFavor=12+1 ProtectionPrayers=12+4][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][Blessed Signet][Life Barrier][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Arcane Mimicry][/build] </pvxbig>
- The foes will also suffer -10 degeneration provided by Burning, Cry of Pain, and Poison.
- Conditions: cripple, daze, burning, poison, weakness, cracked armor, blindness, deep wound in 3s (30 damages per conditions with fragility).
Team composition Edit
If you intend to use only one tank, pick a E/Mo bonder and another caster(SS necro, keystone mesmer, ROJ monk, clamor of souls rit for exemple) who will carry spirits(symbiosis and edge of extinction)
- Let the tanks ball the foes.
- Drop edge of extinction in range.
- The fevered dreams mesmer is the caller. Call fevered dreams, use "you move like a dwarf": cripple to all.
- At the call, everybody rush and use their skills on the called target.
- Synchronization problems.
- Mesmer using hypochondria and forgetting to use epidemic right after.
- In gloom, the monks remove hexes and mesmers interrupt. Since fevered dreams is a single target spell, it could be problematic. So, if fevered dreams is interrupted, use epidemic to spread cripple.