Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use a Channeling spike to run through Cathedral of Flames.
600 Rit Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/mo channeling=12+1+3 prot=12][shield of ab][spirit bond][protective spirit][destructive was][ancestors' rage][life attunement][vital blessing][essence bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor
- Protection Prayers Staff of Enchanting
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/n div=12+1+3 smit=12+3 blood=3][spell breaker][blood ritual][rebirth][blessed signet][holy wrath][balthazar's spirit][retribution][blessed aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor or Radiant
- Divine Favor Staff of Enchanting
- Maintain enchantments.
- Precast DwG and Holy Wrath before aggroing and Spell Breaker before caster groups.
- Keep Protective Spirit up and stay alive with Spirit Bond and Shield of Absorption.
- Spike with Ancestors' Rage->DwG->drop second DwG.
- Use Holy Wrath and DwG to finish off bosses.
- Not killing Crypt Wraiths before Spell Breaker ends.
- Replace Life Attunement with Spirit Rift or "By Ural's Hammer!"
- A 600 monk can use the same build.
- Much easier if a human player smites than microing a hero.