The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use a Channeling spike to run through Cathedral of Flames.
600 Rit Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/mo channeling=12+1+3 prot=12][shield of ab][spirit bond][protective spirit][destructive was][ancestors' rage][life attunement][vital blessing][essence bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor
- Protection Prayers Staff of Enchanting
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/n div=12+1+3 smit=12+3 blood=3][spell breaker][blood ritual][rebirth][blessed signet][holy wrath][balthazar's spirit][retribution][blessed aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor or Radiant
- Divine Favor Staff of Enchanting
- Maintain enchantments.
- Precast DwG and Holy Wrath before aggroing and Spell Breaker before caster groups.
- Keep Protective Spirit up and stay alive with Spirit Bond and Shield of Absorption.
- Spike with Ancestors' Rage->DwG->drop second DwG.
- Use Holy Wrath and DwG to finish off bosses.
- Not killing Crypt Wraiths before Spell Breaker ends.
- Replace Life Attunement with Spirit Rift or "By Ural's Hammer!"
- A 600 monk can use the same build.
- Much easier if a human player smites than microing a hero.