This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Smiting alternative for 2 man hero variant team with huge amount of AoE dmg from RoJ, smiting skills, ele water skills and additional minions, channeling magic and curses. Great choice for one physical player and one caster (bestly SoS spirit master). This build is extremely effective in undead teritories like SoO or vanqs in Desolation.
<pvxbig> Skill recommendations:
- [["Save Yourselves!"] is highly recomemnded.
- [[Asuran Scan] for bigger dmg.
- [[Drunken Master] to increase your speed.
- [["I Am the Strongest!"] to increase dmg.
- Critical Scythe, Soldier's Stance Sin or General Dagger Spammer
- Zealous Vow or Wounding Strike
- Daggeragon or Scythegon or simply Imbagon
- Enduring Dagger, Enduring Scythe, Dragon Slash Warrior, HB Warrior or Earth Shaker Warrior
<pvxbig> Skill recommendations:
- [[Ether Nightmare]
- [[Signet of Spirits] and other spirits to form Spirit Master build.
- [[Cry of Pain]
- [[Air of Superiority]
- [[Pain Inverter]
- [[Great Dwarf Weapon] if you have physical player.
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Courage] or [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor] or [[Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom] or all tougether.
- [[Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support]
- [[Tryptophan Signet]
- [["Finish Him!"] for bosses.
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Rt Curses=12+1+3 Channel=10 soul=8+1][Spiteful Spirit][Mark of Pain][Enfeebling Blood][Ancestors' Rage][Spirit Rift][Splinter Weapon][Foul Feast][Signet of Lost Souls][/build] If you have no physical in team, you can replace Mark of Pain with:
You can consider other Channeling skills if you feel that Spirit Rift isn't good enough:
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E smi=12+1+1 div=9+1 prot=9+1][Ray of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Protective Spirit][Aegis][Shield of Absorption][Smite Hex][Smite Condition][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo smi=12 Water=10+1+1 energy=8+1 heal=2][Ray of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Deep Freeze][Blurred Vision][Smite Hex][Reversal of Damage][Aura of Restoration][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me smi=12+1+1 Heal=12+1 inspiration=3 divine=0+1][Ray of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Leech Signet][Dwayna's Kiss][Cure Hex][Patient Spirit][Signet of Rejuvenation][Dwayna's Sorrow][/build]
- [[Judge's Insight] can be taken if your team doesn't need so much healing and physical prefers more dmg.
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Mo smi=12 death=10+1+3 soul=8+1][Optional][Animate Bone Minions@16][Death Nova@16][Masochism][Smite Hex][Smite Condition][Strength of Honor][Signet of Lost Souls@11][/build]
- [[Ray of Judgment@12] if you want to have more burning and smiting dmg, good for undead teritories.
- [[Aura of the Lich@16] for areas with many corpses.
- [[Jagged Bones@16]
If you haven't physicals in your team, in place of SoH you can take:
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Rt Resto=12 Channel=10 soul=8+1+3][Optional][Splinter Weapon][Spirit Light][Mend Body and Soul][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Signet of Lost Souls][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
- [[Signet of Spirits@10] - good utility if team doesn't require more healing, can be taken only if player doesn't have it.
- [[Weapon of Remedy@12] for heavy-condition areas.
- [[Xinrae's Weapon@12] for areas with big dmg.
If you don't need so much healing:
If you haven't physicals in your team you can replace Splinter Weapon with other Channel skills: