Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Keeps your team alive while Bloodsong steals massive amounts of health.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any cha=12+1 res=12+1+1 spa=3+1][Optional][Spirit Light][Mend Body and Soul][Optional][Weapon of Warding][Spiritleech Aura][Bloodsong][Resurrection Signet][/build]
PvP Version of SkillsEdit
- [[Offering of Spirit@13]
- [[Caretaker's Charge@13] - Take [[Blind Was Mingson@16] as your bundle item.
- [[Weapon of Fury@13]
- [[Spirit Light Weapon@16]
- [[Weapon of Remedy@16]
- [[Xinrae's Weapon@16]
- [[Empathic Removal@0]
- [[Gaze from Beyond@13]
- [[Spirit Burn@13]
- [[Renewing Surge@13]
- [[Essence Strike@13]
- [[Blind Was Mingson@16]
- [[Shield Bash@0] - Drop Channeling to 10+1 and bring Spawning Power up to 8+1
- [[Bonetti's Defense@8] - Drop Channeling to 10+1, Spawning to 2+1, and bring Tactics up to 8
- [[Remove Hex]
- Standard shield sets and armor with insignias of your choice.
- 40/40 Resto set for casting Resto spells around rangers and such.
- An additional set for casting Channeling (etc.) spells.
- High-energy Resto set for emergency heals.
- Keep Bloodsong up.
- Spam Spiritleech on recharge to make your Bloodsong steal stupid amounts of health.
- Keep redbars up.
- WoW yourself when you've got a ranger shitting on you. (Don't get dshot while doing so.)
- Caster hate
- Killing the spirit
- Drop Spirit Light for a second Optional or other skill of your choosing. Less heals, but more damage.
- If you keep Spiritleech up properly, anything that isn't a hammer warrior will have a pretty tough time dropping your Bloodsong because of its massive self-healing.