The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Simple Spirit Lord build that summons an army of spirits to demolish your enemies and guard your party. The build manages energy with Boon of Creation and provides additional utility to provide a versatile build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any com=12+1+3 spawningpower=12+2][Signet of Ghostly might][Shadowsong][Pain][Disenchantment][Anguish][Optional][Optional][Boon of Creation][/build] Optional slots for one of the following:
- [[Dissonance@16] for anti-boss shutdown.
- [[Armor of Unfeeling@16] to keep spirits up longer. (Heroes don't use well unless microed.)
- [[Signet of Creation@14] energy management when dealing with heavy enchantment removal.
- [[Earthbind@16] for longer KD and KD foes that are normally immune. (Such as Giants, Titans, & Wurms.)
- [[Binding Chains@16] for a snare.
- [[Flesh of My Flesh@3] for a hard res.
- [[Death Pact Signet@3] for a hard res.
Secondary profession skills (Drop Spawning Power to 9+2):
- [[Enfeebling Blood@6]
- [[Weaken Armor@6]
- [["Fall Back!"@9]
- [["Never Surrender!"@9]
- [["Stand Your Ground!"@9]
- [[Edge of Extinction@9]
- [[Frozen Soil@6]
- [[Dwayna's Sorrow@9]
- [[Strength of Honor@9]
- [[Smite Hex@9]
- Survivor's or Shaman's Insignias
- Vitae runes
- +15 energy Spawning Power staff of Enchanting or defensive set.
- Put hero on guard mode.
- The hero will use SoGM regardless of how many spirits are currently under its control. Disable and micro SoGM or precast spirits when engaging groups to get the most out of the skill.
- Micro spirits before engaging a mob to make a spiritwall.
- Soul Twisting if spirits die quickly and for mobility. If you feel spirits are often not available between battles (i.e. recharging), Soul Twisting may be more advantageous to use.
- Shelter to prevent initial spikes.
See also Edit
- Team builds