Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Spirit Channeling allows weapon spells to be spammed all match long. The high Spawning Power spec maximizes weapon spell durations.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/any SpawningPower=12+1 RestorationMagic=12+1+1][Spirit Channeling][optional][Weapon of Shadow][Resilient Weapon][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Death Pact Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@14], [[Life (PvP)@14] and [[Death Pact Signet (PvP)@14].
- Optional skills:
- 40/40 resto, 40/20/20 spawning, shield set, 40/40 (second att if wanted/needed)
- Defensive Sets
- Spam weapons on your party all match long.
- Use Spirit Channeling once your energy gets low and after that pretty much on recharge.
- It is advised to not hold PwK to get the effects from your 40/40 sets.
- Spam Life on recharge.
- Enchant removal is only a soft counter to this if a spirit is up, since you will still gain some energy from spirit channeling.
- Destroying the spirit reduces this build's energy gain.
- The spawning power bonus on weapon spells is still at 2%/SP. For the actual improvement double the bonus this page says