Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Ritualist uses the Elite Ritual Lord combined with Life and Rejuvenation to both reduce their recharges and increase their effects for powerful and constant party-healing, while supporting its allies with standard Restoration Magic and Channeling Magic.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any RestorationMagic=11+1+1 ChannelingMagic=10+1 SpawningPower=10+2][Optional][Optional][Spirit Light][Spirit Siphon][Life@17][Rejuvenation@17][Ritual Lord][Optional][/build]
- Optional slots 1 and 2 for one of the following:
- [[Ancestors' Rage@11] for AoE damage.
- [[Splinter Weapon@11] for AoE damage with martial professions.
- [[Weapon of Warding@13] for blocking and anti-degen protection; last 12 seconds with 12 ranks in Spawning Power.
- [[Mend Body and Soul@13] for condition removal and small healing.
- [[Recuperation@17] for AoE regeneration to counter heavy conditional and environmental degeneration (i.e. Burning, Miasma).
- [[Summon Spirits] for Rejuvenation (and Recuperation).
- See Variants:
- Optional slot 3 for one of the following:
- [[Selfless Spirit (Kurzick)] / [[Selfless Spirit (Luxon)] to reduce the costs of Spirit Light and Spirit Siphon (and MBaS, SL and WoW).
- [[Boon of Creation@12] for a net Energy gain (with Spirit Siphon) and self healing from your Spirits.
- [[Signet of Creation@12] for a net Energy gain (with Spirit Siphon) from your Spirits if using Recuperation.
- Armor: Survivor Insignias, a Rune of Vigor, and Runes of Vitae.
- Weapons: A Spear/Axe/Sword of Fortitude inscribed with "I Have the Power!" with a Restoration Focus of Fortitude, and a Weapon of Enchanting swap for Selfless Spirit or Boon of Creation.
- Swap to your Enchanting to cast Boon of Creation before battle or to use Selfless Spirit when it becomes necessary to use Spirit Light nearly on recharge.
- At the beginning of a battle, use Ritual Lord before summoning Life and Rejunevation, and follow up with Spirit Siphon after summoning them. Renew the Spirits as they expire.
- Summon Life while it's already active to destroy the first and trigger its heal.
- Use Spirit Light for a powerful heal.
- Use your 1st and 2nd Optional skills as necessary.
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor]
- [[Great Dwarf Weapon]
- [[Death Pact Signet@13]
- [[Destruction@15], for large AoE damage.
- [[Feast of Souls@12], with Life & Destruction.
- [[Flesh of My Flesh@13]
- [[Pure Was Li Ming@13]
- [[Soothing Memories@13], with PWLM
Non-Spirit Siphon VariantEdit
</pvxbig> <pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any RestorationMagic=12+1+3 SpawningPower=12+3][Spirit Light][Signet of Creation][Life@19][Rejuvenation@19][Recovery@19][Recuperation@19][Ritual Lord][Boon of Creation][/build] </pvxbig>
- Rejuvenation at level 23 has 754 Health at rank 16 spawning power (with Ritual Lord), and can be resummoned in 15.75 (15 sec recharge + 0.75 sec cast) seconds after casting (with Ritual Lord). This equates a maximum of 47.9 Health per second, divided among 8 party members who drop below full Health. Ideally, it could support 4 party members at once and always be active in-battle.
- Rejuvenation does the equivalent of 5 pips of life regeneration at level 19 with 0 ranks in spawning power, for a total of 38 seconds distributed amongst the players. One player under its effect will receive 38 seconds while 4 players will receive 9.5 seconds.
- Rejuvenation at level 23 will heal for and lose exactly 11 Health even if the party member is less than 11 Health below his or her maximum, which can be problematic with small Health degeneration when near maximum Health.
- If Rejuvenation affects the whole party for its entire duration, it will still heal for 8.6 seconds or an average of 6 Health per second. Combined with Life, that's a 14 Health per second for the entire 8 party members or 19 Health per second just for the 4 party members.
- Life will heal 4-12 party members for 80 health if refreshed every 10 seconds upon recharged; and 180 health throughout its lifespan at rank 19 spawning power (with Ritual Lord). When one factors in allies, pets and summoned creatures, that is an exponentially large amount of healing.
- Recuperation will heal 4-12 party members between 6-8 Health per second; for a maximum 424 Health throughout its lifespan at rank 19 spawning power (with Ritual Lord). When one factors in allies, pets and summoned creatures, that is an exponentially large amount of healing. Combined with Recovery, that's 75% damage reduction from pressure due to burning or 50% less pressure from other conditional and environmental effects.