Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Keep Warriors, "Coward" Sins, and Paragons spamming all day with Weapon of Fury while providing support to the back/midline.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/any ChannelingMagic=10+1 RestorationMagic=12+1+1 Spawning=8+1][Weapon of Fury][Weapon of Warding][Weapon of Shadow][Life][Spirit Siphon][Protective was Kaolai][Optional][Death Pact Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@14], [[Life (PvP)@14] and [[Death Pact Signet (PvP)@14].
- Herald's Insignias
- 40/40 Channeling and Resto
- Defensive Sets
- Maintain WoF on melee or anyone in need of a free Zealous weapon
- Weapon of Warding and Shadow on casters under pressure.
- Spirit Siphon for energy
- Death Pact Signet for a quickly-effective res
- In Altar Map cast WoF on guy with SoC
- Interrupts and anti-caster such as Diversion
- Spirit Siphon nets energy twice, in a row, per Spirit of Life: +13 and +8 (netting 8 and 3 energy respectively).