Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses restoration spirits and healing skills to continuously heal NPCs and players on the Kurzick side of Fort Aspenwood.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Mo Spa=12 Res=12+1+3] [soul twisting] [recuperation] [life] [mend body and soul] [spirit light] [soothing memories] [feast of souls] [remove hex] [/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Recuperation (PvP)@16], [[Life (PvP)@16].
- Runes and Insignias that increase health and energy.
- Alem's Remedy
- Use Soul Twisting to constantly have Recuperation and Life up.
- Use spots where you aggro the turtles but where they can't hit you and players can't reach you.
- Use Mend Body and Soul, and Remove Hex to prevent stacking of conditions and hexes on key NPCs and players.
- If necessary use feast of souls on life for a good heal spike on your party.
- Interrupting while you cast spirits.
- Extensive kiting can prevent you from being in range of your spirits.
This is my first time posting a build here, and I'm still fairly new to Guild Wars since I only started playing in September.