This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses restoration spirits and healing skills to continuously heal NPCs and players on the Kurzick side of Fort Aspenwood.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Mo Spa=12 Res=12+1+3] [soul twisting] [recuperation] [life] [mend body and soul] [spirit light] [soothing memories] [feast of souls] [remove hex] [/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Recuperation (PvP)@16], [[Life (PvP)@16].
- Runes and Insignias that increase health and energy.
- Alem's Remedy
- Use Soul Twisting to constantly have Recuperation and Life up.
- Use spots where you aggro the turtles but where they can't hit you and players can't reach you.
- Use Mend Body and Soul, and Remove Hex to prevent stacking of conditions and hexes on key NPCs and players.
- If necessary use feast of souls on life for a good heal spike on your party.
- Interrupting while you cast spirits.
- Extensive kiting can prevent you from being in range of your spirits.
This is my first time posting a build here, and I'm still fairly new to Guild Wars since I only started playing in September.