Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilizing the amazing pressure of Destructive Was Glaive, this ritualist provides big damage support along with ample defense with the Restoration line. This build works best in pressure-oriented teams.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any Channeling=12+1+2 Resto=10+1 spawning=8+1][Destructive Was Glaive][optional][Spirit Siphon][Resilient Weapon][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Death Pact Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Destructive Was Glaive (PvP)@15], [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@11], [[Life (PvP)@11] and [[Death Pact Signet (PvP)@11].
- [[Ancestors' Rage (PvP)@15]
- [[Splinter Weapon (PvP)@15]
- [[Destruction (PvP)@15]
- [[Warmonger's Weapon@15]
- [[Channeled Strike@15]
- Full Survivor's or Herald's Insignias, rune of Sup Vigor and runes of Attunement.
- 40/40 Channeling and Resto sets.
- High and Low energy sets.
- Defensive sets.
- Use DwG to pressure and punish balled up teams.
- Use Spirit Siphon for energy management.
- Use Resilient Weapon for +AL and Health Regen vs hexes and conditions.
- Use WoW for blocking.
- Use PwK for party healing.
- Use Life for more party healing + a spirit for Spirit Siphon.
- Use DPS for a hard res, especially on dead monks.
- General anti-caster
- Much spirit hate.
- Drop Resilient Weapon for one of the following:
- Renewing Surge and Lamentation for Hex heavy builds