Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Simple Spirit Lord build that uses defensive spirits to provide powerful defense and support to the party.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/any commun=12+1+3 spawni=12+3][Soul Twisting][Shelter][Union][Displacement][optional][optional][Boon of Creation][Optional][/build] </pvxbig> <pvxbig>
- [[Armor of Unfeeling] → to keep spirits up longer. Heroes don't use well unless microed. P
- [[Signet of Creation] → for more energy management, useful in many harder areas. P + H
- [[Earthbind] → knock down foes that normally cannot be knocked down, and lengthen all knockdowns to 3 seconds. H
- [[Binding Chains] → for a snare. P
- [[Flesh of My Flesh] → for a hard res.
- [[Death Pact Signet] → for a hard res.
- [[Restoration] → for a hard res.
- [[Strength of Honor] → to buff melee. Micro on heroes. H
- [[Edge of Extinction] → to support spikes. Micro on heroes. H
- [[Frozen Soil] → for anti-rez support. Micro on heroes. H
- [[Power Drain] → for energy management and interruption. H
- [[Waste Not, Want Not] → for energy management. H
- [["Stand Your Ground!"] → for extra protection. H
- [["We Shall Return!"] → for a hard res. H
</pvxbig> P denotes player specific optionals, H denotes hero specific optionals.
- Martial weapon of Enchanting and a shield.
- Players can bring 40/20/20% Spawning Power Staff for Boon of Creation.
- Full Survivor
- Vitae runes, best vigor you can afford
- Cast spirits before battle. Keep in mind Soul Twisting can be queued easily.
- Avoid using Displacement if attacks aren't a threat.
- Always use Shelter before Union. If the hero fails to do so the spirits need to be micro'ed.
- Set the hero to Guard Mode.
- Ritual Lord can be used for higher level spirits, but will cost much more energy.
- Serpent's Quickness for faster Armor of Unfeeling recharge.
- Signet of Creation for extra energy if spirits live long enough.
- Signet of Binding for anti-spirit support.
- Edge of Extinction for bombing support.
- Quickening Zephyr for spamming support.
- Winter for anti-elements support.
- Tryptophan Signet for snare and extra protection.
- Great Dwarf Weapon for a damage buff that causes knockdowns.
- Spirits affect minions, making the use with an MM inadvisable.
- Enchantment removal.
- Spirits dying from AoE.
- Emphasis on not using this when you have a MM in your party, the minions will eat away at your spirits' health really fast.
- Players may choose to micro certain spirits (such as Displacement) depending on the area.
- A Major Spawning Power rune can be used instead of Superior. Similarly, a Minor Communing rune can substitute for Superior.
See also Edit