The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses the elite Caretaker's Charge as an alternative elite for a Ritualist to push damage for spikes while having support for the team.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/? res=11+1 cha=12+1+1 spa=6+1][Caretaker's Charge][Weapon of Warding][Resilient Weapon][Protective Was Kaolai][Spirit Siphon][Life][Optional][Death Pact Signet][/build]
- Pvp versions of skills: [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@12], [[Life (PvP)@12], [[Death Pact Signet (PvP)@12]
- Use Caretaker's Charge on spike.
- Keep your backline up with Warding and Resilient.
- Use pots/Life for party heals.
- Spirit Siphon as energy mangement.
- Herald's insignias.
- Standard armor.
- 40/40 for Restoration.
- Defensive sets.
- [[Rend Enchantments@6]
- [[Remove Hex]
- [[Convert Hexes@6]
- [[Weapon of Shadow@12]
- [[Warmonger's Weapon@14]
- [[Inspired Enchantment@6]
- [[Ward Against Foes@6]
- Any sort of utility that can support the team.