Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Adds strong offense and defense to the Luxon side in FA, while also bringing strong anti enchantment to the table to deal with enchant monks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/N Channeling=12+1+2 Restoration=11+1 Death=6][Destructive Was Glaive][Spirit Rift][Spirit Light][Mend Body and Soul][Weapon of Warding][Life][Spirit Siphon][Well of the Profane][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@12], [[Life (PvP)@12] and [[Destructive Was Glaive (PvP)@15].
- Herald's or Ghost Forge Insignias, depending on how you play.
- 40/40 sets in restoration and channeling, shield sets as needed.
- Use Spirit Rift and Glaive to kill their npcs, recap, and possibly even distract their monks for a second or two. Create a mini spike by precasting Glaive, casting Rift, waiting two seconds, and dropping Glaive and the newly recharged copy at the same time.
- Keep life on recharge, put it behind things so it is harder to kill.
- Heal as needed with Spirit Light and MBaS, and make sure to WoW the turtle if he is being interupt spammed.
- Use Well to deal with excessive enchant spam which keep npcs up. Always have Well up for Gunther/Juggernaut, ask an ally to suicide close to them if you need to.
Excessive Pressure, too many monks on the other team, general caster counters.
- Weapon of Warding can be swapped out for Weapon of Shadow, although often the melee pressure is minimal, and any ranger attacking you can just spam mtouch to counter the blind.
- More or less healing/damage can be added depending on preference.
- Preservation works well instead of Destructive was Glaive for Fort Aspenwood where you need larger healing.