Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Explosive Creation build deals damage throughout the opposing foes and upon the creation, life, and death of animated minions. This build takes advantage of Spawning Power's ability to affect minion creation as well as spirits.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/necro spawni=12+1+3 deathm=12 restor=3][boon of creation][explosive growth][animate bone minions][Optional][death nova][Rupture Soul][Optional][flesh of my flesh][/build] </pvxbig> <pvxbig>
- Optional 1 should be:
- Optional 2 should be:
- [[Signet of Creation] for extra energy: recommended for heroes.
- [[Animate Shambling Horror] if you are not using Jagged Bones.
- [[Energetic Was Lee Sa] if you are having Energy management issues.
- [[Enfeebling Blood] to spread Weakness on enemies.
- [[Feast for the Dead] or [[Taste of Death] if you are using Animate Flesh Golem.
- [[Infuse Condition] or [[Putrid Bile] are recommended for General PvE.
- [[Spirit's Gift] is particulary effective with Aura of the Lich.
- [[Rupture Soul] if you are using Signet of Spirits.
- Possible Weapon set options:
- An Insightful staff of Enchanting, possibly with an Inscription of "Aptitude, Not Attitude", which gives HCT of Death Magic (20%)
- A weapon/focus combo:
- Best Vigor rune possible and superior Spawning Power. All other minor runes to conserve health.
- Survivor or Radiant Insignia. Runes of Vitae and/or Attunement are also recommended.
- Use [[Animate Bone Minions] when you already have a Flesh Golem. This doubles the Explosive Growth damage and provides two targets for [[Death Nova]. With Boon of Creation, this skill almost entirely recovers its energy cost upon successful cast.
- Use [[Blood of the Master] to keep minions alive between battles.
- Use [[Death Nova] on yourself as a cover enchantment in disenchantment-heavy areas.
Check General minion mastery guide for an in depth discussion of minion usage. </pvxbig>
- Enchantment removal.
- Corpse denial, including faster-casting Well spells.
- Holy Damage, which causes double damage against undead creatures.
- High-powered Area of Effect damage, easily dispatching the low-level minions before they come into Death Nova range.
- Use [[Animate Shambling Horror] and/or [[Jagged Bones] for longer lasting (and renewable) undead followers and to trigger [[Explosive Growth] and [[Boon of Creation] when they die and create Jagged Horrors.
- Use [[Taste of Death], [[Putrid Flesh] or [[Feast for the Dead] instead of [[Signet of Creation] to focus on killing off specific minions, specifically the [[Animate Flesh Golem] to create a new one, to trigger [[Death Nova] when required, and to self-heal.
- Use [[Generous Was Tsungrai] with a few extra points towards Restoration when low on health and immediately drop to heal.
- Reduce Spawning Power, increase Restoration, and add spirits such as [[Recuperation] (breakpoint 4 ranks) to help your teammates and minions last longer.
- Use [[Rotting Flesh] to spread disease, [[Bitter Chill] for spammable damage, [[Vile Miasma] for damage and degen, [[Deathly Swarm] for groups of enemies, or [[Putrid Bile] / [[Rising Bile] for alternate AoE spikes.
- Swap out [[Blood of the Master] for [[Spirit's Gift].
- Swap out [[Signet of Creation] for [[Spirit Light] or [[Putrid Bile] if using Heroes.
- Swap out [[Animate Flesh Golem] / [[Aura of the Lich] for [[Reclaim Essence] (bring along a spirit), [[Spirit Channeling], or [[Attuned Was Songkai] for superior Energy management.
- Various PvE-only skills, such as [[Necrosis], [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor] and [[Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom] may be effective.