Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Supports the party through weapon spells. Either Weapon of Fury or Weapon of Quickening can be taken to support your party. The human version uses Selfless Spirit for energy management, whilst the hero version uses skills along the Inspiration Magic line.
Attributes & Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/mo channe=12+1+1 commun=10+1 spawn=8+1][Weapon of Quickening][Great Dwarf Weapon][Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Dulled Weapon][Renewing Surge][optional][selfless spirit (luxon)][/build] </pvxbig> Kurzick Template Code: OAOiAyiMBAsKix4NNNZcBA8CC
- Optional slot for:
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/me channe=12+1+1 comm=10+1 insp=8][Weapon of Quickening][optional][Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Dulled Weapon][Renewing Surge][Leech Signet][Power Drain][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Superior Vigor Rune, Survivor Insignia, Runes of Attunement
- Weapons: 20/20 Channeling Wand and offhand (recommended but not strictly required).
- Use Selfless Spirit before aggroing a group.
- Try to maintain Splinter Weapon or Great Dwarf Weapon on all physical party members
- Use Dulled Weapon on foes to decrease damage dealt by enemies
- Use Renewing Surge as additional damage and energy management
- Use Ancestor's Rage on frontliners on recharge
- Use Weapon of Fury on physicals (if applicable)
- Use Weapon of Quickening on casters (if applicable)
- Anti-caster hexes (Backfire, etc)
- Drop Weapon of Quickening in favor of these elite skills:
- Heroes will cast offensive weapon spells (such as Splinter Weapon) on minions and/or allied targets who are attacking with a weapon and/or engaged with multiple foes.
- Heroes will cast defensive weapon spells (such as Weapon of Warding) to overwrite non-defensive weapon spells when the target's Health is at critical levels.
- Heroes will cast supportive weapon spells (such as Weapon of Quickening) on spellcaster professions regardless of weapon type equipped.