Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A Capping, Defending, Courier killing build for Jade Quarry Utilizing Conditions and Incendiary Arrows. I also put in an Aspenwood Variant As a Bonus.
Attributes and Skills Edit
Jade Quarry <pvxbig> [build prof=R/any Expertise=11+1+1 WildernessSurvival=10+2 Marksmanship=10+1][Natural Stride][Apply Poison][Incendiary Arrows][Savage Shot][Pin Down][Distracting Shot][Troll Unguent][Optional][/build] </pvxbig> <pvxbig>
- Optional Slot: [[Antidote Signet] or [[Mending Touch]
Fort Aspenwood <pvxbig> [build prof=R/Me Expertise=11+1+1 WildernessSurvival=11+1 Marksmanship=8+1 Domination=2][Natural Stride][Apply Poison][Incendiary Arrows][Savage Shot][Hex Breaker][Distracting Shot][Troll Unguent][Antidote Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivors
- Expertise headpiece
- Superior Runes of: Vigor(and Marksmanship during Jade quarry)
- Major Rune of:
- Minor Rune of: Expertise, Wilderness Survival, Marksmanship (for fort aspenwood)
- Rune of Vitae
- Poisonous longbow of Fortitude (Strength and Honor)
- Crippling Longbow of Fortitude (Strength and Honor)
- Zealous Longbow of Fortitude (Strength and Honor)
- Game start->Travel through purple portal and take out middle Guard posts
- Taking out Guard Posts(any): Apply Poison-> Move onto the edge of Flatbow range and begin using Incendiary-> When Bow looks "Drawn" use "Reverse Direction" Hotkey and run a little (if done right this disengages Combat before they fire)
- Taking out quarries: Apply Poison->Stand out of Range and use Incendiary->repeat
- If by chance you get attacked and crippled by guard posts: Use Natural Stride->Use Antidote Signet->then run
- Save your Pin Down for: pursuing low health enemy kiters, Kiting, or Slowing Juggernauts/Turtles
- Generally stay on top of the cliffs, because your range and damage increases against foes on lower ground
- Taking out Gate/Mine Npc's: Apply Poison-> Move onto the edge of Flatbow range and begin using Incendiary-> When Bow looks "Drawn" use "Reverse Direction" Hotkey and run a little (if done right this disengages Combat before they fire arrows)->Repeat
- Gunther and the Two Gate Guards: Natural Stride(to help prevent any ranger interrupts)-> Apply Poison->Incendiary Arrows->Incendiary Arrows(until bleeding and preparation wear off, then re-apply)->resume Incendiary Arrows
- Use Hex Breaker before you walk up to the Kurzick Necromancers
- Heavy Condition Removal
- Heavy Regen Skills
- Could Replace [[Distracting Shot@13] with [[Whirling Defense@13] if you need more blocking time.