The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the Ranger elite skill Infuriating Heat to super-buff adrenaline gain, and thus, damage, from your physicals. This allows for more frequent use of adrenaline-heavy skills like "Save Yourselves!" and Stunning Strike.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/w Marksm=11+1+1 beast=11+1 Expert=8+1][Volley][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][Sloth Hunter's Shot][save yourselves][never rampage alone][Infuriating Heat][comfort animal][/build] </pvxbig> Luxon Template Code: OgETY3LmXCMU14xoCkHk2QYT0D
- Armor: max armor with the best vigor rune you can afford
- Weapons: zealous bow
- Use Infuriating Heat at the start of the battle to buff adrenaline gain.
- Deal damage to groups of enemies with Volley.
- Interrupt targets with Savage Shot and Distracting Shot.
- Use Sloth Hunter's Shot for large damage on single targets.
- Increase attack speed using Never Rampage Alone.
- Anti-spirit skills
- Spirit being killed by enemies charging into backline
- Adrenaline denial
- Mass blind on your physicals, thus negating adrenaline gain and the point of this build
- Can be played without the pet, put remaining points into Markmanship and Expertise. Take Lightning Reflexes as an ias, instead of Never Rampage Alone and Dwarven Stability
- For condition removal, take Antidote Signet or Mending Touch.
- Boost team damage with Ebon Battle Standard of Honor.
- Serpent's Quickness and Dwarven Stability can be used to reduce the recharge of Volley to 1 second in order to spam it as much as you would Barrage.
- This should not be used in caster parties.