Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the Ranger elite skill Infuriating Heat to super-buff adrenaline gain, and thus, damage, from your physicals. This allows for more frequent use of adrenaline-heavy skills like "Save Yourselves!" and Stunning Strike.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/w Marksm=11+1+1 beast=11+1 Expert=8+1][Volley][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][Sloth Hunter's Shot][save yourselves][never rampage alone][Infuriating Heat][comfort animal][/build] </pvxbig> Luxon Template Code: OgETY3LmXCMU14xoCkHk2QYT0D
- Armor: max armor with the best vigor rune you can afford
- Weapons: zealous bow
- Use Infuriating Heat at the start of the battle to buff adrenaline gain.
- Deal damage to groups of enemies with Volley.
- Interrupt targets with Savage Shot and Distracting Shot.
- Use Sloth Hunter's Shot for large damage on single targets.
- Increase attack speed using Never Rampage Alone.
- Anti-spirit skills
- Spirit being killed by enemies charging into backline
- Adrenaline denial
- Mass blind on your physicals, thus negating adrenaline gain and the point of this build
- Can be played without the pet, put remaining points into Markmanship and Expertise. Take Lightning Reflexes as an ias, instead of Never Rampage Alone and Dwarven Stability
- For condition removal, take Antidote Signet or Mending Touch.
- Boost team damage with Ebon Battle Standard of Honor.
- Serpent's Quickness and Dwarven Stability can be used to reduce the recharge of Volley to 1 second in order to spam it as much as you would Barrage.
- This should not be used in caster parties.