Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Ranger specializes in applying significant pressure to enemy targets through a combination of high Expertise, knockdown attacks, and attack and run speed increases. This ranger also brings additional melee damage through his pet, which also benefits from the attack and run speed increase of Rampage as One.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/warri expert=10+1 beastm=10+1+1 hammer=11] [Hammer Bash][Crushing Blow][Bestial Mauling][optional][Charm Animal][Rampage as One][Comfort Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Comfort Animal (PvP@12]
- [[Scavenger Strike@12] for energy management
- [[Wild Blow]
- [[Distracting Blow] or [[Distracting Strike]
- [[Overbearing Smash@11] for more dazed condition
- [[Auspicious Blow@11] for energy management
Have Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon Hammers with +30 Health and 15%^50% modifications. Keep a secondary weapon such as a Sundering or Furious weapon to wield when not actively swinging to keep up energy and health regeneration.
- All armor items should be Radiant for additional energy. Survivor's/Beastmaster's are acceptable if bringing Scavenger Strike for energy management.
- Rune of Attunement
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- Rune of Clarity
- Keep Rampage as One up at all times.
- Spam Hammer Bash and follow up with Crushing Blow and Bestial Mauling.
- Swap weapons between Zealous and Vampiric to increase your damage or energy regeneration as needed.
- Antidote Signet to counter blind.
- Poisonous Bite for a cover condition.
- Lightning Reflexes for defense and a back-up IAS.
- Standard anti-melee hexes.
- To a lesser extent, a dead pet.
This build is an updated version of the old Thumper build.