The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is a general Spear Chucking Enraged Lunge Ranger, it uses various Beast Mastery skills to provide raw unblockable pet damage as well as backing it up with some Spear damage of your own.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Paragon beast=11+1+1 spear=11 expertise=8+1][optional][Optional][optional][Enraged Lunge][Otyugh's Cry][Comfort Animal][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Enraged Lunge (PvP)@13] and [[Comfort Animal (PvP)@13].
- The first optional is for a Spear Attack eg:
- The last two optionals can be one of these combinations.
- Tiger's Fury and any Beast Master Skill/Spear Attack (Since Tiger's Fury disables your Beast Mastery skills you don't need any others).
- Two long recharging Beast Mastery Skills eg:
- A Zealous/Sundering/Vampiric Spear of Fortitude (15^50).
- Various Shields with +10 AL vs. (damage type) and 20% reduced (condition)
- Lock your pet onto your target.
- Keep your Beast Mastery skills recharing/Use Tiger's Fury to disable your Beast Mastery skills.
- Spam Enraged Lunge while your Beast Mastery Skills are recharging, and use your other Pet/Spear attacks to assist.
- Use your Spear Attacks when necesarry.
- If your Pet gets DP'd out.
- Anti-Melee on the pet/Anti-Spear on you.
- Locking your pet is smart.
- Making sure your pet can be resurrected is smart.